2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
IMO, although Studio 34 stuff has an exe that is essentially a CG viewer, their products should've been categorized as animations instead of games. The size of full video in the game directory is about 758+ MB (not counting the parts). If the uploader decides to share Marin and Komi as well, I hope they just upload the videos instead of the whole thing.

EDIT: The second installment for Marin is already out and in discount apparently. Thank you uploader for indirectly reminding me to check their DLsite.

for anyone that wants to download Komi and Marin

Last edited:

fied123

Mar 20, 2023
งานภาพไม่ต้องพูดถึง8/10แต่3GBมันดูเยอะไปนะรวมๆทั้งหมดไม่น่าถึง

tvone

Jan 21, 2020
IMO, although Studio 34 stuff has an exe that is essentially a CG viewer, their products should've been categorized as animations instead of games. The size of full video in the game directory is about 758+ MB (not counting the parts). If the uploader decides to share Marin and Komi as well, I hope they just upload the videos instead of the whole thing.

EDIT: The second installment for Marin is already out and in discount apparently. Thank you uploader for indirectly reminding me to check their DLsite.

Pixeldrain for anyone that wants to download Komi and Marin
I want to play the exe version, can you share those?

Reactions: lol44
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes