Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is supposed to be a post-war setting, but in the first five minutes you have an HR department going on about "racial sensitivity" and a hacker? I don't think this bodes well for this project.

Reactions: ShamanLab

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Still early, but so far I'm liking the content with Broo- I mean Rose. Keep up the good work, dev.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1

1) Error: cannot execute macro <<speech>>: unable to parse macro argument ""Bryce>>Sure, i will learn how to burn some arabs.<</speech>> ": unterminated double quoted string

2) Review your files - you can look/read them and the back option from all files are missing (so you can only use the back option on the left side if you have never read the files)

3) Error: cannot execute macro <<speech>>: unable to parse macro argument ""Amanda": unterminated double quoted string

4) Rose's office after the sex scene and you went again in her office you have no option to leave this place.

5) Jeremy office - look family photo - the pic is to big/huge and is on the right side not in the crate

6) Jeremy office -Email reading - no back option

6) Jeremy office -you look at the pictures on the pc and leave and now you have no option to leave this place (you searched all) - so you must log in again at the pc and search again the pics to get the leave option

7) Daniela office Here is your clearance - option don`t vanish and you can use all time and I see so aso no reward

The bugs I found here are 2 macro and the missing Return/back tags so normal when you fix them it is without problems playable. I am not sure if we should get a reward from Daniela or it is only that we can choose her for the mission.

I think you should think about improvements for the game . Why we should play this game as players except to see the story improvement. Like a sandbox game to have your girls (harem) and a gallery to watch it again. The pics/movies the most from us have seen before from the web/or other games so you must have more as that you see the pics/movies. You can look what have other html games and what is not a problem that you have it aso and what is your difference from the other games as only "the game story".

Last edited:
Reactions: LarryButz

Moonze

May 9, 2023
Considering the dev has not added anything since the first release, almost nine months ago? Probably never.
Hey, i actually have been working on a new update for the past month or so, i will dedicate more time into this. I just have been busy with life

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hey, i actually have been working on a new update for the past month or so, i will dedicate more time into this. I just have been busy with life
Good luck with the one year update, then.