Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.png

Overview:
Spoils of War 2 is an incredibly ambitious sequel that seeks to build onto the ideas in the original, creating a fully fleshed-out 4X experience that pushes the gameplay and sexual content much further than any other Selectacorp game to date.
You play as a rebel leader during a post-colonial revolution tasked with taking over the Dominion of Primeva. As you grow, so too will your tech, policies and power over your ever-expanding captive population. However, with great power also comes great internal opposition.
Do you have what it takes to subjugate the world and keep rebellions of your own at bay? Will you be a benevolent king or rule with an iron fist? The choices are entirely up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-16
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: SelctaCorp -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: - - - - -
Win 32bit: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
every time selecta games makes well, a game, I am so fucking hyped about the concept that I almost just forget about how grindy, random and empty these games are, I'll play it to see if anything's changed but I don't think it'll be anything good
Same here. They have ingenious ideas, sick in a good way, but all they actually give is some vanila content.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I can appreciate the effort and fantasy selectacorp puts into their games. You can really see the passion (or desperation?) behind how they craft the world and background.

But christ if their games aren't hopelessly complicated. I realize they have a huge forum of playtesters they are releasing builds to for testing, but it feels like all of their games are only tested by the dev who build the game. Like that every game is made with the idea that the player already knows the inner workings of how everything is supposed to be done.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I agree with everyone, I really dig Selector game's concept, but holy hell it so complicated for me to play these games. Its like a well made puzzle box, but only the Dev knows how to work it. On the off chance that you figure it out the puzzle leaves an empty feeling once solved. The inner working are amazing. The Dev has paid models in his games ( I mean like he has paid models to pose) which is very exciting knowing that these real life Models are not some random girls on the net (mind you not all are ) . Most of the games have no save function so one wrong decision and its game over or on a path not wanted. Well I will wait for more reviews before diving in.

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
On patron page , it says the game is still on alpha phase. This time the developer changed game engine and decided to put more polish on the game . I am just gonna wait with some expectation and not be too judging. The developer announced on its discord that they have been focusing on game system itself and since the system is complete , he will be putting in actual contents from now on

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I would love to try to play your game but 3d and my computer doesnot work it shuts down my laptop and strains my ram too much to try

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
You infidel! I will smack your face with ma bababah!

Not worth. Got it, played with and without CE but... nope. At least for now.

Reactions: DJD
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes