Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
As expected from Selectacorp, a good game idea mired by questionable implementation. I don't like the raceplay but the concept of diplomacy, invasion and politics sounds interesting. Plus people are just gonna project their politics on to it so that is a can of worms

JHB1984

May 6, 2017
all i want is a html (twine) game, based in the OTTII universe ... that's all :geek: ... but that will never happen :(
i know ... lets make another "spoils of war" instead #facepalm #smh

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
Can somebody who has access to it share their Current plan for this game ? Like when they expect the first real Alpha etc ? Would be nice to know when to tune in.

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
Their chat is a bit informative. Dev has been sick - but work proceeds. Got some teaser videos on there as well.
Thanks. So i assume no Date is given right ? Not like January or February but simply stuff like "we are working" i presume ?

TrapperJoe

Mar 25, 2018
Well Yes. Dev chat is accessible to the public through the Patreon link see OP - then Spoils of War series

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
A tag 'Management' should probably be added.

valet

Aug 13, 2017
Anybody know what is "MiNT & SOW2 The Novelisation"? Link:

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
Mint is the guy doing the build. He's the one who got TB back in December which has delayed the game development.

The novelization is what it sounds like, a novelization of the general plot of the game by Selecta. He's up to chapter 9 now.

Reactions: valet

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The game sucks, no content..., i finished all the attacks just about 1 hour lost for a repetitive game

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
The game sucks, no content..., i finished all the attacks just about 1 hour lost for a repetitive game
Its not really the game. Its kinda like a Test slice of it. The real Alpha got pushed back because somebody got sick. No Idea what the current plan is.

Reactions: SeiuRose

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
For those interested in the novelization, it's been posted to the website (at least the chapters all currently released):

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes