3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there actually progress to be made in the game?
I did the first day (killing plant monsters in the fields), went to the inn at night, and... nothing. Next day everyone talks about a "festival" but i cant find it, and I cant progress anything.

I found some events here and there (like the "lewd swordsman" wounded at the river woods - but never found the guy that did it again) and nothing else. Any help?

Thanks!
The Festival is in the bushes near the church, you have to sort of find your way inside the bushes and you'll come to a set of caves. There are a couple of events that happens there, so I would make some saves as you progress through the encounters.

Reactions: Cpoomz

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
The Festival is in the bushes near the church, you have to sort of find your way inside the bushes and you'll come to a set of caves. There are a couple of events that happens there, so I would make some saves as you progress through the encounters.
I can't seem to find these caves you mention inside the festival. I also can't seem to figure out how to get her into the white outfit. one of the stall people mentioned renting costumes at one point, but nothing since then. and I am missing a lot of scenes in the recollection room. Are these just not in the game or is it possible to collect them all?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The festival is like a set of caves, or at least I call them that with the way they are lit. If you found the festival through the bushes you are set.

Sometimes costumes depend on other conversations or something you buy, but honestly been a long time since I played that I don't remember.

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
The festival is like a set of caves, or at least I call them that with the way they are lit. If you found the festival through the bushes you are set.

Sometimes costumes depend on other conversations or something you buy, but honestly been a long time since I played that I don't remember.
you find the soldier hurt in the wood?

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017

you find the soldier hurt in the wood?

chidorinovac

Sep 13, 2018
How to fix this View attachment 230056 ? Tried changing ini to 104E version, View attachment 230057 .
Then removing standard, and I get this. View attachment 230059
I have this exact same problem. I changed the configuration file, downloaded new dll, used japanse locale app in admin moad.. tried various other combinations. Really not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I am wondering, after all the trouble of doctoring up this game, is it even worth it? Just wondering.

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
The cave scenes that are hinted in replay room refers to the cave next the barrier with the soldiers or the cave in the north where they exctract gold ?? If it's the second one how do I get it ??

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The cave scenes that are hinted in replay room refers to the cave next the barrier with the soldiers or the cave in the north where they exctract gold ?? If it's the second one how do I get it ??
It's the cave next to the barrier with soldiers.

how long is this game
Compared to the prequel it's not that long since the author abandoned working on it. I'd say there's about 4-5 hours gameplay.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
sorry, have no signt or text, the game is running but words or anything.. ??? pls help, thanks

Problem solved!!!!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote