3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
If it's mine translation I did a few years back then it's fully translated.

This game, unlike the first one, wasn't finished by the author so it ends 5-6 hours into the game.

The first game is still being 'developed' by me and the full link to the latest translation of the first game can be found here:
It is indeed, and thank you for that, I've edited the OP to give you credit for that. And sorry about not doing it first hand.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If it's mine translation I did a few years back then it's fully translated.

This game, unlike the first one, wasn't finished by the author so it ends 5-6 hours into the game.

The first game is still being 'developed' by me and the full link to the latest translation of the first game can be found here:
Kudos for you for doing that, the game had promise but eventually just lacked a lot and ran out of steam. Sort of like the first one too bad it wasn't completely done, the repeatable corruption scenes were fun.

Rukt

Jun 8, 2017
How to fix this 1548149246327.png ? Tried changing ini to 104E version, 1548149576229.png .
Then removing standard, and I get this. 1548149679814.png

MichelleK2

Dec 15, 2017
Is there actually progress to be made in the game?
I did the first day (killing plant monsters in the fields), went to the inn at night, and... nothing. Next day everyone talks about a "festival" but i cant find it, and I cant progress anything.

I found some events here and there (like the "lewd swordsman" wounded at the river woods - but never found the guy that did it again) and nothing else. Any help?

Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote