3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ198575_img_main.jpg

Overview:
As a thief girl Liz, let's aim for the goal while avoiding traps.
(assume all the numbers for the mini game have th on the end of them. e.g pick the 5(th) lowest number)​

Updated: apr/24/2017
Developer:
Censorship:
Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre: bdsm, robot, monster, tentacle, rape, lesbian, virgin

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

RE198575_img_smp3 (1).jpg RE198575_img_smp2 (1).jpg RE198575_img_smp1 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, even on Easy that number mini-game is tough. I just can't process all the numbers in that small a time frame.

Reactions: Xol

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Man, even on Easy that number mini-game is tough. I just can't process all the numbers in that small a time frame.
Your brain starts to catch up and starts to do it faster. Best thing to do is to remember that there's 8 numbers, so you know its either high, middle, or low even just by glancing at the number

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Your brain starts to catch up and starts to do it faster. Best thing to do is to remember that there's 8 numbers, so you know its either high, middle, or low even just by glancing at the number
Nah, my brain doesn't work that way. I just keep getting more confused. Especially when it starts throwing in words too. I hate numbers. And I hate time limits even more. Whose bright idea was it to put a mini-game that relies on quick thinking in an h-game? Sigh. Guess I'll just have to hope it asks me for the number 1 largest or smallest number more often. Otherwise I don't think I'm gonna be able to beat this one.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Crap game. Getting the "largest" (should be HIGHEST) number right doesn't escape the trap. It just keeps on going with a stupid amount of ecstasy build up. Almost every step is a trap so your game will be over in 3 or 4 moves regardless.

Yobs

Aug 11, 2016
Nah, my brain doesn't work that way. I just keep getting more confused. Especially when it starts throwing in words too. I hate numbers. And I hate time limits even more. Whose bright idea was it to put a mini-game that relies on quick thinking in an h-game? Sigh. Guess I'll just have to hope it asks me for the number 1 largest or smallest number more often. Otherwise I don't think I'm gonna be able to beat this one.
Have you tried using Cheat Engine's speedhack to lower the pace of the mini-games? That's what I usually do when I get stuck in an annoying mini-game.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Crap game. Getting the "largest" (should be HIGHEST) number right doesn't escape the trap. It just keeps on going with a stupid amount of ecstasy build up. Almost every step is a trap so your game will be over in 3 or 4 moves regardless.
"(assume all the numbers for the mini game have th on the end of them. e.g pick the 5(th) lowest number)" It's not a great translation, but try to read the post before you download games

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Have you tried using Cheat Engine's speedhack to lower the pace of the mini-games? That's what I usually do when I get stuck in an annoying mini-game.
No, I don't have Cheat Engine. Never liked the idea of installing a program I might not even know how to use just to cheat. Though I'm seriously considering it with this game. Now it's throwing Roman numerals at me. My brain can't keep up. I can only register so many symbols at once, game! If that one JPG in the game folder is any indication, it's going to start throwing kanji at me too. And at that point I'm screwed. I can't differentiate one chex mix from another.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Easy cheat with no cheat engine, and you'll need it as it gets worse... MUCH worse. Talking roman and Kanji and multiplication coming up.

Anyway, just have another window opened. Swap to it and the game stops when the game window isn't on top. With it not full screen you can read the math and work out the math at your leisure. That trick works for many of these games.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Easy cheat with no cheat engine, and you'll need it as it gets worse... MUCH worse. Talking roman and Kanji and multiplication coming up.

Anyway, just have another window opened. Swap to it and the game stops when the game window isn't on top. With it not full screen you can read the math and work out the math at your leisure. That trick works for many of these games.
You know, I noticed the game stops when I switch to another window, but for some reason it didn't occur to me to try and use that to my advantage. Thanks, man. You're a lifesaver.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I may be playing it wrong, but the logic used does not seem to work, when I select the correct number, she stay trapped, this happened more than six times already..

I'm not very good with math, but I think the answer should be 15, right?
wth.PNG
But she was not able to escape..

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I may be playing it wrong, but the logic used does not seem to work, when I select the correct number, she stay trapped, this happened more than six times already..

I'm not very good with math, but I think the answer should be 15, right?
View attachment 18661
But she was not able to escape..
Main post =
"(assume all the numbers for the mini game have th on the end of them. e.g pick the 5(th) lowest number)"
So, I guess, in that case, that'd be "1"

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Main post =
"(assume all the numbers for the mini game have th on the end of them. e.g pick the 5(th) lowest number)"
So, I guess, in that case, that'd be "1"
It's asking for the largest do it should be 15?! This same question comes up with other numbers and they work like I described, this is weird... Anyway, after some minutes it got me bored and deleted it : /

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
It's asking for the largest do it should be 15?! This same question comes up with other numbers and they work like I described, this is weird... Anyway, after some minutes it got me bored and deleted it : /
No, in your case it was asking for the 8th largest number. 15 would be the largest, 11, the second largest and so on.

Fantasticfish

Formerly 'GoldGame'
Dec 21, 2017
fairly easy game most people should have little problem winning it all

i love using my brain in games in general so the little minigames were easy to get by you should see the kind of math i do when playing rpg games :p

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes