• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending SPH - Comprehensive List and Discussion

YeeterOfSouls

Jun 9, 2020
Hey guys!

I mostly lurk here and stay active on 4chan, but I thought I'd drop my small list of recommended eroge with SPH themes in them.

I've played pretty much every well known VN/Game/Eroge with SPH themes, so I thought I'd add the best ones.

It's organized by NTR and non NTR games, as well as how much SPH content there is. I also added the translation status, what it's programmed in, if it's western or not, etc.

I'm trying not to add HTML or any renpy CGI games, but if the quality is good enough, I might just make a new section for it. Currently scouring through the NTR tags and some games on tfgames.site for any interesting games with SPH themes.

Please give me more eroge to add, and please use this thread as a discussion thread for SPH games!

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I got a couple of games with SPH content, though they're NTR games first and foremost.

: Same dev as the two NTR adventure games on the list. This one is a netorase gone wrong.
: Same dev as the insensitive brave game on the list. I think this game might have more SPH than insensitive brave.
: Netorase report game with a good amount of SPH content. The MC's got a tiny dick and can't get it up unless there's NTR involved. Wife knows this and sleeps with other men so that she can jack the MC off at night. The CG makes it abundantly clear how small the MC is and the heroine frequently brings it up.
: Mostly a NTR game where the MC is in the know. There's an extended netorase ending that has some SPH in it.
: Pretty short game but its got some SPH in it. Apparently there's a game that takes place before this but its impossible to play since its got DRM and there's no crack out there.

That's all I got for now.

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
I got a couple of games with SPH content, though they're NTR games first and foremost.

: Same dev as the two NTR adventure games on the list. This one is a netorase gone wrong.
: Same dev as the insensitive brave game on the list. I think this game might have more SPH than insensitive brave.
: Netorase report game with a good amount of SPH content. The MC's got a tiny dick and can't get it up unless there's NTR involved. Wife knows this and sleeps with other men so that she can jack the MC off at night. The CG makes it abundantly clear how small the MC is and the heroine frequently brings it up.
: Mostly a NTR game where the MC is in the know. There's an extended netorase ending that has some SPH in it.
: Pretty short game but its got some SPH in it. Apparently there's a game that takes place before this but its impossible to play since its got DRM and there's no crack out there.

That's all I got for now.
Thank you for the list! But I'm wondering, is there a way to play these game in english?

Reactions: pajel2323