Flash Completed Spectacular Spectrophilia [Rock Candy]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.PNG

Overview:
Are ghosts spooky if you force them to suck your cock? Find out while playing this!
There might be a secret or two for you to find as well.​

Release Date: 2019-1-4
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Sep 11, 2017
Press on the bottom right arrow to end the game. if you have the wand you'll get the good ending,
otherwise you'll get yo ding dong chomped off

Click on the painting [bottom left quarter of the painting, the letters that form YO!] to loosen it,
after cumming inside her mouth once or twice it should fall off and expose the wand.
Grab that to unlock anal and vaginal poses, and clicking the bottom right arrow now gives you the good end.
EDIT: Poses are random afaik, if she blows you multiple times in a row she can get heart pupils [The best kind of pupils]

On the last panel of the good end [the one where there's a character saying "You deserve the bad ending you pervy---"],
click on the character in the bottom right corner to unlock the bonus meme end/scene

Voices are ok-ish to rather bad, Sixten has the most interactions and is arguably the smoothest
Animation is on point, cum build-up is a thing, but not to a massive level.
Overall, Good Fap Material, worth a few wanks imo, not to mention pretty lightweight too

Side note, is it possible to add other emojis outside of the standard stuff?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Lol that third pic is such a turn off

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
And press the book for awesome Christmas memories from when you were a kid in the 90s :D

W65

May 31, 2018
Rock Candy's one of those animators that I by all rights should like more than I do.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
it took him fucking FOREVER to make a other game and he mostly just delay the shit for voice acting i like his games i really do but good lord even people on his site told him he could do without voice acting but naw he said he needs voice acting in it. its scary how much he loves voice acting.... other wise good game.