Spear1403 Android Ports Of Renpy Games

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

spear1403

Modder
Feb 16, 2018
Hello! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

There was a list of ported games here, but since I was too lazy to update it regularly, I removed it (It was outdated anyway.)
Anyways, all games are available on my blog.

Come and visit me at:

When requesting a game to be ported please add the link to the game thread.

Discuss ports and other things on:

Last edited:

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
Hi bro, i tried instal Our Fate... but after instaled, OBB not working right folder place.
I need to put obb where?
Can you help?

spear1403

Modder
Feb 16, 2018
obb file needs to be in the root of sdcard like this: "sdcard/main.3.com.spear1403.fate.obb" or create folder inside "Android/obb" called com.spear1403.fate and put the file inside.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Pidot119

Mar 2, 2018
Thank You sir , i appreciate what you have done.I really bored to keep waiting a new port game from booom313 and i have played all his game. I hope you can make your own blog like Booom and luccisan.

Cheese9495

Jan 11, 2018
Nice work,
I'll be following your thread, hope it gets updated often.
Saucing out the good luck to you on your new venture.

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Thank You sir , i appreciate what you have done.I really bored to keep waiting a new port game from booom313 and i have played all his game. I hope you can make your own blog like Booom and luccisan.
Agreed with you but maybe he won't because he need some Assistants with him to help him to implement peoples requests as quickly as he can and it will be very nice idea because booom take much time to Implement fans requests also luccy won't port to android anymore after left luccian blog so I think we need new adult games porter :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes