Spear1403 Android Ports Of Renpy Games

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Im an idiot... I downloaded your milfy city port and stucked on typing my name... how do I get past that?
Open your web browsing app, go to google.com and tap the search bar, the keyboard should come up with the Go button in blue. Dont do anything else on the page, minimize the web browser and go back into the milfy city app. The enter button should have turned into the blue Go button. Tap it and you should be good. This works for just about all of the android ports. There's some issue with the ren'py program that confuses the keyboard, but this bypasses it.

Reactions: Decoy~

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
You sure the 5c isn't just apk version?
Do u mean that 0.5b is for PC/Mac/Linux while 0.5c is for mobile (android)? I think not, since it could led to misunderstanding regarding it's content for differentiate in naming the version

And ya, pretty sure 0.5c is the newest bugfixes version for general
U might wanna try to watch their discussion thread for further informations

I've finished the 0.5b btw, and also seeing the very noticeable headmaster's flying torso bug, which already fixed in 0.5c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Do u mean that 0.5b is for PC/Mac/Linux while 0.5c is for mobile (android)? I think not, since it could led to misunderstanding regarding it's content for differentiate in naming the version

And ya, pretty sure 0.5c is the newest bugfixes version for general
U might wanna try to watch their discussion thread for further informations

I've finished the 0.5b btw, and also seeing the very noticeable headmaster's flying torso bug, which already fixed in 0.5c
Lol ok, all I know is when android version always came out the version letter changed. Thanks for the information.

Last edited:
Reactions: passerbyR34

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Do you ever port modded games? I've played a few of your ports and you do really good work. I only play on android and am admittedly too dumb to figure out how to install mods myself lol.

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Do you ever port modded games? I've played a few of your ports and you do really good work. I only play on android and am admittedly too dumb to figure out how to install mods myself lol.
What game you play in android

fezo

May 11, 2017
please can you make a port to this game this one of my favorite games

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
What game you play in android
I've been playing a lot that I find on this forum. Wasnt asking about a specific one, just in general. I've really enjoyed harem hotel, mythic manor, milfy city, DMD, and summertime saga. I guess I like the more "western" animation style over the anime type look.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem installing Spear's latest port of The Tyrant? I get it on Mega, but when it goes to install it gets most of it then crashes. I brought it up on discord but no replies.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
lab rats 2
link

I was wondering if you could make a port with less memory since the original port is over 1 gb.

gee666

Dec 1, 2018
H.S. Tutor 0.4.0

I played ur port of this (previous version) game before and i need the newest update if possible. Thanks :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good evening, mr. Spear1403.
Could you please implement a invisible text box into games before porting them to android?
This is a mod you can simply copy/paste in game and try:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes