Spear1403 Android Ports Of Renpy Games

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the ports. Would it be possible to get Time Loop Hunter updated?

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
SPEEEAR i love your great work, you are the best porter game at momment, don't find any other good like you.
Thx for great work

arashikage804

Nov 2, 2017
Spear-sama can you please try to port the game "SHADOWCORE[shadow garden].

arashikage804

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to port rpgm games ?cause there are a lot of good rpgm games which requires rpgvx ace play.which even with neko rpgm payer won't work.

Dinka

May 15, 2018
Spear-sama could you please, please port Chubby Holiday

and the Plump City

Por flavors great one?

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Spear-sama could you please, please port Chubby Holiday

and the Plump City

Por flavors great one?
Those two games are already on android.

Reactions: Dinka

Dinka

May 15, 2018
@SCynic Cool man thanx! I had no idea. I feel like that was not well advertised. Even when I was on the page I had to know it was there before I saw it...

Dinka

May 15, 2018
Somenody cantik you tell me how to download game?i don't know how to download game
There are links near the top of the first page of the game's thread on this site, where it says "Downloads:".
This site focuses mainly on Win and Mac and occasionaly has Linux and Android content. If you're looking specifically for Android ports of these games, the best source is Spear's blog:

Spear only does Ren'Py games, and you do need Mega to download from his site, but his ports are the tits :kissingheart: and are the litest and most bug-free you will find. And there's quite a bit there.
If you're looking for other than Ren'Py, or if Mega is a problem for you for some reason, you could try Booom313's blog:

OR Soi's blog:

Scroll to bottom to select .APK content. A lot of repeated content, but non-Ren'Py, and Soi's blog has more non-Mega download sources. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Rayo00

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hey spear DoD the lost memories chapter 2 has been released can u port it for android plz

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes