Spanking and cane mark overlays for G3F

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hi hi,

Silly question I suppose but I wonder if someone could help?

I was a tad late in getting my second chapter of my game out to my patrons this month due to some technical problems and so, now it's out and to reward their patience, I've done a poll letting them choose a scenario for the game's tutorial girl.

It looks like the poor thing is in for a damned good thrashing (fine by me! She might think differently tho...) and so I'm rummaging around trying to find something to give her bum that nice progressively red glow. I could colour each image individually I suppose, but before I do I was wondering if anyone knew of an overlay kit off the shelf? I've drawn a blank so far.

Thanks.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Renderotica should have some stuff.
A quick search for 'spanking' shows a bunch of options. sounds like what you are looking for. Not my thing though, so I can't confirm. Probably can tweak the intensity of the L.I.E. to really get what you want.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi hi,

Silly question I suppose but I wonder if someone could help?

I was a tad late in getting my second chapter of my game out to my patrons this month due to some technical problems and so, now it's out and to reward their patience, I've done a poll letting them choose a scenario for the game's tutorial girl.

It looks like the poor thing is in for a damned good thrashing (fine by me! She might think differently tho...) and so I'm rummaging around trying to find something to give her bum that nice progressively red glow. I could colour each image individually I suppose, but before I do I was wondering if anyone knew of an overlay kit off the shelf? I've drawn a blank so far.

Thanks.
Renderotica should have some stuff.
A quick search for 'spanking' shows a bunch of options. sounds like what you are looking for. Not my thing though, so I can't confirm. Probably can tweak the intensity of the L.I.E. to really get what you want.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks guys. Appreciated.

Aye, I'd seen the G8 ones but I was after something for G3F really as that's who the tutorial model is based on.

Ah! Thanks! Just saw the clone Posty. Will check it out!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I might be a bit late, but I made overlays myself a while back for a spanking scene. You can use them if you want.

Reactions: Nottravis