README Spanish translator

lordrelic

Jun 9, 2017
Hello!

My name is Relic, I live in Argentina, and I already worked translating from spanish to english the last couple of versions of "Pact with a Witch", and also translated from english to spanish a little project that never saw the light of day called "Phillipa Story".

I wanted to offer developers my services for free because I like to do it and also so you guys can offer the game in different lenguages in patron or makersupport.

You can send me a PM and I will try to contact you as soon as I'm able.

Regards.

Relic.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello!

My name is Relic, I live in Argentina, and I already worked translating from spanish to english the last couple of versions of "Pact with a Witch", and also translated from english to spanish a little project that never saw the light of day called "Phillipa Story".

I wanted to offer developers my services for free because I like to do it and also so you guys can offer the game in different lenguages in patron or makersupport.

You can send me a PM and I will try to contact you as soon as I'm able.

Regards.

Relic.
I would love you to translate the game My New Life, because it is only in English and I also live in Argentina, and English understand very little

nirvanak

Aug 20, 2018
Hi, I'm also translating games, I'm translating dream of desire, but it's too long, would you be interested in collaborating?

frimpydoc

Jun 5, 2018
I'm also interested in translating between English and Spanish so anyone who wants that please pm me!

Can also do Portuguese, but I'll be a lot slower

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Hola, si es posible traducir "una esposa y una madre" es un juego con mucho diálogo y una gran historia.
Saludos

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey! It's good to see more spanish translators in the scene.

Right now I don't need a spanish translation (mostly because I already speak spanish), but I'll make sure to come back if I need something haha.

popjaime

Jun 3, 2019
Hola, soy editor y traductor de waitandhope fansub, si alguien esta interesado entraducir juegos de eng a esp mandene msg, quiero traducir el harem hotel

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Hola, soy editor y traductor de waitandhope fansub, si alguien esta interesado entraducir juegos de eng a esp mandene msg, quiero traducir el harem hotel
te gradeceria si algun dia tradujeras el juego "a wife and mother"... es un juego con mucho dialogo y una interesante gistoria. saludos

Largueee

Jun 14, 2020
¿Hola! Cómo estás?
Estoy haciendo una pregunta porque no sé cómo colocar los archivos de traducción de los juegos en Android.
¡Si alguien me puede decir cómo hacerlo, estaré muy agradecido!
¡Desde ya muchas gracias!

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Hello guys, With current technology, games are now being translated with ChatGPT and although the translations are not perfect, they are quite decent and understandable. Does anyone know how to use ChatGPT to translate games from English to Spanish? I think that with that tool we could translate many games with little time