EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pNxNXogKCB6sGw6C2E-oKQQmEFpwFvjPaHINh7NQEiGrnXBqbdV9z4ODDLidzrfF.png
Story:
The story is set on a military research space station in Earth's orbit, whose AI goes haywire and starts killing the personnel. A family manages to lock themselves on a part of the station which is disconnected from the AI control systems but they pay a high price for that - the father remains locked out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2018-07-04
Release Date: 2018-07-04
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Sequel: Water World
Other Game: Island 34 - Stellargate 1
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Other:

Extra:
Walkthrough - Italian

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

tmfu218td9c9.png 3sx1dqa5njfp.png m298rnemekgo.png eulk98fcikns.png RVEaw5z6_42ZCwj8cJ6CwtjQZrE-_k-j5tXfCGjWQWfK1NDLmwTN_GabkFrOjUr5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
View attachment 21951

Overview:

The story is set on a military research space station in Earth's orbit, whose AI goes haywire and starts killing the personnel. A family manages to lock themselves on a part of the station which is disconnected from the AI control systems but they pay a high price for that - the father remains locked out.
You play as Greg and together with you mom and your step sister, you'll need to find a way of restoring the section and ultimately taking back control of the station. Earth is reluctant to help since the AI has threatened them that it will fire all the nuclear missiles in case they make an attempt to board the station or destroy it. So the only chance is for the people inside to save themselves.​

Updated: 22/09/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Adventure, Fantasy

Changelog:

Downloads:
PC: POMPF | |
MAC: POMPF | |

View attachment 21953 View attachment 21954 View attachment 21956 View attachment 21957 View attachment 21952
At least the scenario sounds somewhat fresh.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
At least the scenario sounds somewhat fresh.
true but it makes any h-content pretty hard to implement. Killer AI that slaughters everyone, (possibly) including the father....yea, sounds totally like they will do it like rabbits soon after such an experience ( ' - ')

i predict a questionable and strained story, but wouldn't mind at all to be wrong about that...

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
true but it makes any h-content pretty hard to implement. Killer AI that slaughters everyone, (possibly) including the father....yea, sounds totally like they will do it like rabbits soon after such an experience ( ' - ')

i predict a questionable and strained story, but wouldn't mind at all to be wrong about that...
Oh I agree, I'm just happy it's not another "caught my mom getting dressed, damn now I want to fuck her"

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So the story so far is : hey an AI has killed all our friends and our dad/husband. We are stuck in a space station and Earth is on the verge to be destroyed by nuclear weapon.s.. Can I put some sunblock on your back? :WutFace:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Pretty sure sunblock on stepsister and mother is end of content, no more chatter from Earth. Little refreshing theme from the usual run of things lately, might keep an eye on it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The setting is new and refreshing and I love sci-fi. I think it will be an hell of work keeping the story on the right track. the WTF i'm reading situation can happen very easily.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I'm going to keep an eye this one. Apart from the already mentioned interesting setup, this guy actually knows how to do decent lighting resulting in some nice looking renders.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Well to be fair, being the only persons left alive kind of makes the incest thing a little more logical to me.

So the story so far is : hey an AI has killed all our friends and our dad/husband. We are stuck in a space station and Earth is on the verge to be destroyed by nuclear weapon.s.. Can I put some sunblock on your back? :WutFace:
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The setting is new and refreshing and I love sci-fi. I think it will be an hell of work keeping the story on the right track. the WTF i'm reading situation can happen very easily.
Yeah, nice mom and sister looks :) Promising game, we see... I wonder when is going to be new update :p

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
Despite some of the more ridiculous story elements, I really like this game. I like the mechanic of buying things with battery power from well maintained solar panels. It's something fresh from the usual making money stuff we usually see.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So right now i am at 1000 kWh, Panels 134% I give Mom, and Sister Bikini`s. I put sunblock on them everytime, no answer from other people from Earth, Day 19.

Pretty much end of 0.2?

derof

Jul 29, 2017
I can't even get that far. After getting the solar panels to 120% (obviously the battery was at 1000/1000), and not finding anything else to do, I gave up.
wait till 00 : 00 evening call earth night shift

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Well to be fair, being the only persons left alive kind of makes the incest thing a little more logical to me.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.
Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes