RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i like the new update very much
the femdom cei contend with the sergant is super, hope to see much more femdom(strapon,cbt,whipping,humiliation forced bi and so on :) ) in the next updates
Thanks Grego… I won't give too many spoilers this early, but the March update is going to see the Drill-Sergeant let loose on all 5 Cadets ;)

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
did my thingy...
SpaceCorps XXX v0.1 Skunked (220MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC/Mac: - - -

109 Q!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
UPDATE NEWS: v0.2.1a bolt-on has been released for Lieutenant+ Patrons, and the public build should be hitting f95 on the 28th/1st depending on your time zone ;) Sorry about the slight delay from my original timetable... I added in an extra kink and got bogged down in some coding insanity :eek: I think it was worth it though... and I really hope you guys are going to like it! :)

Oct 10, 2017
Really wasn't sure what to expect jumping into this game for the first time. Not all that much content for now, but the idea behind it, the kink system, if done well can be a game changer. I love the idea! And so far I'm all for this game. definitely got a new fan.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Really wasn't sure what to expect jumping into this game for the first time. Not all that much content for now, but the idea behind it, the kink system, if done well can be a game changer. I love the idea! And so far I'm all for this game. definitely got a new fan.
Thanks for your kind words Tony! I certainly like the prospect of the kink system being a 'game-changer' :love: I think it's working well so far (although there were some real head-scratching moments for me during the current build!) I hope you enjoy the next iteration on Friday :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
And the 0.2.1a bolt-on is out! (just waiting for it to be added to the latest releases). I really hope you guys are going to like it!

NB: This is a bolt-on to the 0.2.1 update. If you're an existing player, the best place to start is in Decontamination, when the female Computer crawls out of the screen and asks you what you think of her new body.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
:love:It updated hell yeah, bring on that wonderful Incest:devilish:, and I can't forget those Little Titties and Alien Chicks. :sneaky: Fap Time Commence.:giggle:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Started the game and instantly liked the requiem music of the title screen :D
Thanks Froke! It was shockingly hard to find a royalty-free (kinda)electronic lacrimosa, but I'm a big classical fan. The artist is Troy Holder from the Free Music Archive - he doesn't have much work around, but I like what I've seen so far and I'll prob use his take on Ode to Joy in a later update.

is there a slave path
Not as it stands, and I don't currently have one planned. There will be slaves in the game (as minor characters) and it would be pretty cool to have an episode where at least one of the Cadets is enslaved by a hostile alien race. :alien::eek::alien:

Why so much gay stuff ffs ..........
Are you being serious? There's a single scene that is strictly gay in the game right now and there is tons of content with the female characters. You can literally turn off all gay content, so I don't get why you're kvetching.
Thanks Spatches! I can see secure's point where it comes to the last update - it's very gay, bi and TG heavy - but I'm glad that you're finding it's working for you at the moment. :D(y)

Reactions: topgamer

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Why is this tagged incest? What kind of incest is in this game?
Taboo is very limited at the moment - you can enable the kink in Decon and see a couple of teaser pics from Fatima's backstory, and there's another teaser of a character nicknamed Sis just after the scene in VirtualWorld.

among the kink choices you can accept or deny along the way is one where diddling your relatives does not turn you off...yer sister probably gonna join Spacecorps and wanna fiddle with your middle at some point
Always good to hear from you ThunderRob :D Especially since you're pretty good at guessing where things are going!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS lol... fiddle with you middle :ROFLMAO: I'm pinching that for game dialogue!

Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ok, I'm to stupid to find the new content.
Hey Ragata. :LOL: Don't continue from your last save - there's nothing extra from there! This is a bolt-on to the 0.2.1 update, adding in extra choices, fantasies and kinks. The best point to start for existing players is in Decontamination and the point where the Computer crawls out of her screen and asks you what you think of her new body (you get a critical choice menu with five options).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you like it!

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes