Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Played the game real quick, I love ren'py games because I can play while rendering. Anyway, I like it so far, keep it up. Just a suggestion though, in case you haven't figured it out. I see you use NewGens, after getting the texture right don't forget to apply the same shader you used on the body to NewGens, otherwise you get that weird cutout texture around the crotch/NewGens area. Check out Golden Palace too, honestly, it's a better product.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Played the game real quick, I love ren'py games because I can play while rendering. Anyway, I like it so far, keep it up. Just a suggestion though, in case you haven't figured it out. I see you use NewGens, after getting the texture right don't forget to apply the same shader you used on the body to NewGens, otherwise you get that weird cutout texture around the crotch/NewGens area. Check out Golden Palace too, honestly, it's a better product.
Thanks for the kind words Carmen! I usually use G3F gens for the ladies... think I only used NewGens on the Computer. Because of the transparency I added to the character, it left quite an outline round the crotch (i'm claiming it's because she added it as a bolt-on, and I'm sticking to my story!). Does Golden Palace fit G3?

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thanks for the kind words Carmen! I usually use G3F gens for the ladies... think I only used NewGens on the Computer. Because of the transparency I added to the character, it left quite an outline round the crotch (i'm claiming it's because she added it as a bolt-on, and I'm sticking to my story!). Does Golden Palace fit G3?
Ah, didn't think about the transparency. If you can't apply the transparency to NewGens the same way you did the model, you can always hop in the shader panel and lower the cutout opacity of NewGens directly. Then again, the bolt on story sounds legit!

Golden Palace does indeed fit G3! Just make sure to get the G3 version if you get it and not the G8 one.

D

Deleted member 1048238

Ensign here, man im waiting for more alien content, duh for generally for more content. Game is fun but short. Keep good work man and bring some updates really soon

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ensign here, man im waiting for more alien content, duh for generally for more content. Game is fun but short. Keep good work man and bring some updates really soon
Hey Ensign! The next mini-update's coming mid-Feb... no aliens in that one apart from the Fantasies (unless you're counting in AIs ;))
More gay contentsssss
Plus the game's first full m/m hardcore scene will be included! :eek:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Not gonna lie. This is one of the best Ren'Py games I have ever played so far. MC looks great. This is the first time i ever commented, so far hats off to you my good sir/madam. Keep pumping the good content especially the gay content :alien::devilish::love:
Thanks Stormbringer! :D I’ve been pumping away at it all day! ;)

Reactions: JamesM82

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great Game! Became a Sargent patron yesterday. How do you get the silverback badge?
Hey sarge - you caught me just before I turned in for the night! :D Welcome on board!

Be careful with Silverback trait - it prevents you seeing certain content (all images of characters in your Virtual Stable having sex with any other male will be disabled, including gangbangs and Fantasies). You get it in Decontamination:
1. listen in on the girl's conversation when they're talking to Cole. A Fantasy Cloud will appear.
2. click it, and you'll see a jealous imagination of Cole having sex with Anna, along with two options of how to respond.
3. pick the option 'I never want to see anything like that again!' and you'll get the Silverback trait.

I hope that helped! (and that I remembered the path right, lol!)

Reactions: topgamer

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
including gangbangs
But what if MC is taking part in a gangbanging action? Shouldn't that option be avaiable as, after all, it's not like the VS character is having sex behind his back/without him. And isn't the fact that one can get silverback and gangbang traits/kinks at the same time slighty contradictory? (or maybe it's just late and I'm not thinking straight).

Also, I noticed (quite a long time ago really) that even if the player will block some kinks, there are choices later in the game through which the player can reverse his/her decision and turn on that kinks, which is really cool. So maybe in the future MC will have to go undercover or fight against evil creatures and changing his mind about being Mr. Nice Guy or Silverback could be an option too. I'm writing this because imo some kinks are more acceptable when presented in specific context (i.e. on my 3rd play I again disabled cumswapping kink, but when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
But what if MC is taking part in a gangbanging action? Shouldn't that option be avaiable as, after all, it's not like the VS character is having sex behind his back/without him. And isn't the fact that one can get silverback and gangbang traits/kinks at the same time slighty contradictory? (or maybe it's just late and I'm not thinking straight).

Also, I noticed (quite a long time ago really) that even if the player will block some kinks, there are choices later in the game through which the player can reverse his/her decision and turn on that kinks, which is really cool. So maybe in the future MC will have to go undercover or fight against evil creatures and changing his mind about being Mr. Nice Guy or Silverback could be an option too. I'm writing this because imo some kinks are more acceptable when presented in specific context (i.e. on my 3rd play I again disabled cumswapping kink, but when
I thought the opposite tbh, being forced to lick the stuff up when he doesn't already like it would probably make him MORE prudish if anything. Not using the Mr Nice Guy badge still allows you to be the nice guy with certain characters (let's say Anna) while abusing others (Cole obviously) and avoiding the Silverback trait would still let you have some characters be exclusive to you (let's say Sam) while allowing others (let's say Fatima) fuck everyone.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I thought the opposite tbh, being forced to lick the stuff up when he doesn't already like it would probably make him MORE prudish if anything.
That imo only proves the point that certain kinks given specific context are more or less acceptable depending on the person('s views). My understanding was that after the nurse scene (if you don't enable cumswapping kink) it's not like he necessarily doesn't like it, it's maybe more because of his background he is afraid/uncertain and is unable to go step forward into more perverse territory. So in this context (and also because he was more or less used to being ordered around given his religious, strict upbringing) when he is given order to lick his cum up his reaction is different; it can be understood as the idea of him as a person that listens to orders kicks in and makes him do it before he even realizes what's he's doing or that he wanted to be more perverse, but was afraid to and now because he's ordered he can do it with unstained conscience, since in his mind it's not really his decision.

Not using the Mr Nice Guy badge still allows you to be the nice guy with certain characters (let's say Anna) while abusing others (Cole obviously) and avoiding the Silverback trait would still let you have some characters be exclusive to you (let's say Sam) while allowing others (let's say Fatima) fuck everyone.
Yes, I know (or at least I suspect it is how RaniLabz is going to implement those traits). I was more thinking about it in terms that if some player will disable these traits maybe in the future he will be given choices that will show the same traits in different light and prompt said player to change his/her mind (and there'll be a possibility to do in the game as it is with cumswapping content). Plus I don't think that even if the player will activate silverback trait he/she should be blocked from group sex content in which MC is also taking part.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Thanks for your thoughts, Sarge! :D And you're right - I generally try and offer players a change of mind where the storyline suggests that re-enabling a kink would fit MC character's development. I'll be doing the same thing when the first 'real-time' gangbang takes place :love: (not for a few updates sadly!). However, Silverback trait will hide all Jealousy/NTR and most gangbang Fantasies until that point - and change the way that he's offered that gangbang.

Not using the Mr Nice Guy badge still allows you to be the nice guy with certain characters (let's say Anna) while abusing others (Cole obviously) and avoiding the Silverback trait would still let you have some characters be exclusive to you (let's say Sam) while allowing others (let's say Fatima) fuck everyone.
Mr Nice Guy is a bit of a nuke... but again it's biggest effect is on Fantasies, with potential opportunties to disable it later on. And you're right, not using Nice Guy and Silverback gives you much more flexibility over how you 'manage' your nascent harem, with further choices down the road. However, some of these further choices will depend on your relationship score with the character in question (e.g. you won't persuade Sam to be exclusive if he's not that keen on you!).

PS, I wrote this while coming down with a cold... so hopefully it didn't sound like a medicated babble! :sleep:

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes