RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
No aliens? :alien: That's just discrimination. I'm sad.
And no drill Sergeant? (and I think Morgana should create for herself some super hiper mega futuristic sig too)
lol... I'm making some for the others too! Def Kex, Nurse and Sergeant... and I really like the idea of doing Morgana's one as a special futuristic one!

Reactions: Mister_M

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
A sister :p. Please for the love of god say she will be fuckable. Man I so love this game, and like I said before, I love that you can choose your own Fetishes.

Reactions: RanliLabz
Sep 22, 2018
Thank you for letting me have my bae in my signature. :love::love::love:

Random idea for a storyline that you may already have thought of; the dialogue of the male version of the AI seems to imply that he is an at least somewhat separate personality from the female version (unless misread something there, hard to read with one hand ;)). You mentioned that you were working on a version of the post decon scene where the AI can be asked to become the male version, I was thinking that, while the MC is in a post-coital glow, he could try to persuade the MC to try and get him set as the default AI, rather than his bitchy alter ego. plus the reactions of some of the other characters could be entertaining (Nurse Goodyear: "Good, we needed a change from that back talking bitch!")

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thank you for letting me have my bae in my signature. :love::love::love:

Random idea for a storyline that you may already have thought of; the dialogue of the male version of the AI seems to imply that he is an at least somewhat separate personality from the female version (unless misread something there, hard to read with one hand ;)). You mentioned that you were working on a version of the post decon scene where the AI can be asked to become the male version, I was thinking that, while the MC is in a post-coital glow, he could try to persuade the MC to try and get him set as the default AI, rather than his bitchy alter ego. plus the reactions of some of the other characters could be entertaining (Nurse Goodyear: "Good, we needed a change from that back talking bitch!")
I think you're gonna be happy with the mid-Feb bolt-on! You'll be able to choose the Computer becoming default male or female... In the future, the split personality either choice causes will see some 'glitches' as they battle for control :eek:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
HD Google link is dead.
Thanks Carmen! I'll get on that now. :)

EDIT: I checked it, and it all seems to be in order. :cool: Big files trigger the 'whoops, no preview' screen on google - you can still just clikc the download button nd you'll be fine. :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thanks Carmen! I'll get on that now. :)

EDIT: I checked it, and it all seems to be in order. :cool: Big files trigger the 'whoops, no preview' screen on google - you can still just clikc the download button nd you'll be fine. :)
If you, well when I, click "download anyway" It gives an error. At least it was. I just got it from Mega. Google still wasn't working.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
If you, well when I, click "download anyway" It gives an error. At least it was. I just got it from Mega. Google still wasn't working.
Weird... It seems fine on mine, but I’ll look into what might be going on. Hope you enjoy the game!

PS Has anyone else had problems on the Google HD link?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Weird... It seems fine on mine, but I’ll look into what might be going on. Hope you enjoy the game!

PS Has anyone else had problems on the Google HD link?
Interesting. Dunno why the google link didn't work for me. Well, if it's working, it's working.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes