RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So any word on the update? Changelog says news coming in Jan. and we're rapidly approaching the end of the month
Hey Fenric! The update's coming along nicely... and this is the biggest yet!:) It'll be on early release to Patrons of Captain and Lieutenant ranks on the 29th, and to all other Patrons on the 31st. It'll be up on f95 on 31st Jan/1st Feb (depending on your time zone).

A good way to keep track of updates is on my Patreon (;) shameless self-promotion! But it's much easier than scrolling through the thread). I always add in public posts to keep everyone up to date, and you should see a public teaser post from the 14th.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
:cool: I've got my MC hairstyle and bodyhair poll going on Patreon - 15 options: you decide! (y)(n)

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
:cool: I've got my MC hairstyle and bodyhair poll going on Patreon - 15 options: you decide! (y)(n)
If possible, please keep stuff like bodyhair either the way it has been from the start or make it something the user/player can configurate or influence within the game according to his or her own taste.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
If possible, please keep stuff like bodyhair either the way it has been from the start or make it something the user/player can configurate or influence within the game according to his or her own taste.
Hey Blaidd! :D Customisation won't be possible in game because of the extra work necessary (basically any custom roughly doubles the artwork and coding - and thus the time between updates :eek:). If I ever get big enough to take someone on, it's one of the things I'd look at.

With bodyhair, I've put 3 options on the table - Classic (MC as he started the game), Back, Sac and Crack (MC shaved), and Bearcub (hairy chest, etc.). You'll be pleased to hear that Classic is currently in the lead ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)
:ROFLMAO: LMAO! When I come to Sam's Hairpoll, I might do a Wookie option :)LOL: though I'd overturn democracy and refuse to implement it if it won... Boaty McBoatface rules!)

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
:ROFLMAO: LMAO! When I come to Sam's Hairpoll, I might do a Wookie option :)LOL: though I'd overturn democracy and refuse to implement it if it won... Boaty McBoatface rules!)
But, but... there WILL be Wookies in SpaceCorps, right?
I mean, imagine the pleasurable experience of performing oral sex on a female Wookie (fervently hoping female Wookies exist before the angry SW fan mob picks him up).

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
But, but... there WILL be Wookies in SpaceCorps, right?
I mean, imagine the pleasurable experience of performing oral sex on a female Wookie (fervently hoping female Wookies exist before the angry SW fan mob picks him up).
lol. I haven't designed any wookie-style aliens yet, but they'd be a good addition. I imagine that they'd clean themselves and one another with their tongues - like cats, but with a social-grooming element. I can just imagine MC stranded on a wookie planet, and finding himself obliged to lick the whole wookie tribe clean - spluttering out mouthfuls of long, glossy hair the whole way! :LOL:

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
lol. I haven't designed any wookie-style aliens yet, but they'd be a good addition. I imagine that they'd clean themselves and one another with their tongues - like cats, but with a social-grooming element. I can just imagine MC stranded on a wookie planet, and finding himself obliged to lick the whole wookie tribe clean - spluttering out mouthfuls of long, glossy hair the whole way! :LOL:
Or you could make them a doggy alien that knots :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hello, I'd like to know if v0.2.1 is going to be patron-only or is it going to be for everyone?
Hey ladyR! It’s going to be for everyone (public release on the 1st Feb). 3 of the new scenes are patron-only, and 3 are public (and they’re big!)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
scenes for patron donors will they become available later or not at all ?
Hi Odin! :D 2 of the new Patron-only scenes will be made public eventually (when additional Patron-only content has replaced them). 1 of them will remain Patron-only for good.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I can just imagine MC stranded on a wookie planet, and finding himself obliged to lick the whole wookie tribe clean
My MC doesn't like furry creatures/aliens but he likes the licking clean idea and has told me that he'd like to try to (or be forced to) lick some sexy, weird looking aliens (without fur though) clean :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My MC doesn't like furry creatures/aliens but he likes the licking clean idea and has told me that he'd like to try to (or be forced to) lick some sexy, weird looking aliens (without fur though) clean :)
I’ll def look into it on the new femdom kink path I just introduced... Perhaps a scenario where MC’s in a shuttle with a semi-aquatic alien that needs regular skin hydration - and then the water-system breaks down!

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes