Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
will the AI be like EDI from mass effect charming sexy and have a iron booty its just a good thing we are not like joker all that turbulence wont break are bones or will it :sneaky:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
will the AI be like EDI from mass effect charming sexy and have a iron booty its just a good thing we are not like joker all that turbulence wont break are bones or will it :sneaky:
:) You'll get an idea of the AI's body from the promo pic on the first post... she's certainly sexy, but she's also completely nuts! (I know it's not your bag, Odin, but the male variant for M/M fans is just as much of a hard-body). You'll be making her acquaintance in the public release of v0.2.1 (coming 31stJan/1stFeb).

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
you are right i don't do LGBT content in the game i don't mind hearing about it but i wouldn't want to see it but you've given us the option to do that i don't mind gay's lesbian's or transgender's the one i don't get are the bisexual's its like going into a sandwich shop and asking for red and brown sauce you greedy buggers ( joke )

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
you are right i don't do LGBT content in the game i don't mind hearing about it but i wouldn't want to see it but you've given us the option to do that i don't mind gay's lesbian's or transgender's the one i don't get are the bisexual's its like going into a sandwich shop and asking for red and brown sauce you greedy buggers ( joke )
:ROFLMAO: lol. One with all the toppings!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm the opposite, not doing bi is going out for pizza and ordering the margherita.

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Wait till you find out about pansexuals.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Wait till you find out about pansexuals.
bisexual i know what that is you like men and women cool great what the hell is pansexual every time i hear it i think of some dude smacking his nob with a pan that is not a kink i understand ? Bang Bang Bang.......... sounds painful

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
bisexual i know what that is you like men and women cool great what the hell is pansexual every time i hear it i think of some dude smacking his nob with a pan that is not a kink i understand ? Bang Bang Bang.......... sounds painful
It's when the type of sauce is irrelevant to your decision to eat the sandwich or not. It might come with red sauce, it might come with brown sauce or some combination of both. You don't care as long as the sandwich is good.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
that sounds like bisexual why change the name you confuse simple people like me when you do that
( dev on a side note do not add pan kinks to the MC hes groin can't handle the multiple blows )

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
that sounds like bisexual why change the name you confuse simple people like me when you do that
That's why we do it! :p

Nah, it's cos bisexuals are defined as fancying men and women... but it doesn't necessarily mean that they fancy transexuals etc. Pansexual is basically a way of saying that you're open to absolutely anything!

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes