WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Maan I don't understand, I thought April was the happy month with the comfort class, xenobiology, and futa demon

THX
Here's the planned content for the April update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are all still coming (except the futa demon will be in May, the two-penis demon is getting a scene this time).

Reactions: Johan_0000

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
So I chose the sister as the primary LI and have taboo content enabled but regardless incest is still turned off, wtf?
What do you mean by "incest is turned off"? If the Psychometrics menu shows that "Taboo" content is enabled, then you should see all of the scenes.

Ci-Ci content shouldn't even be gated by it anyway, since she is romanceable regardless of what relation you set. And if you make her the MC's "sister", "Taboo" is set to be on automatically.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What do you mean by "incest is turned off"? If the Psychometrics menu shows that "Taboo" content is enabled, then you should see all of the scenes.

Ci-Ci content shouldn't even be gated by it anyway, since she is romanceable regardless of what relation you set. And if you make her the MC's "sister", "Taboo" is set to be on automatically.
That's the thing, the card isn't there in the menu (there's one still locked so I assume it's that)even though I get the "Taboo unlocked" screen. And when I said it's off I meant the variable, I keep URM enabled and when there's a call for the variable it's false. This is from the compressed version from either MEGA or Pixeldrain (I forget, been a few days).

dorr

Mar 18, 2018
A fun game. Not that good to fap, but i really have fun playing it. The comical moments are hilarious. Any game that makes you smile, is a make worth of playing. Keep the good work, dev.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
That's the thing, the card isn't there in the menu (there's one still locked so I assume it's that)even though I get the "Taboo unlocked" screen. And when I said it's off I meant the variable, I keep URM enabled and when there's a call for the variable it's false. This is from the compressed version from either MEGA or Pixeldrain (I forget, been a few days).
Here's the code for Ci-Ci's introductory scene:

If you did everything correctly, it should be set on.

This is just one way to turn Taboo content on, though, there are also a bunch of opportunities earlier with Fatima who has flashback/fantasy scenes with her brothers. There's also a separate variable for M/M Taboo content, which, making an assumption here, you haven't enabled, so that could be the variable you are seeing as set to False.

Just for reference, here's the psychometrics menu from my save (Bi MC, all (afaik) of the kinks are enabled). The taboo card should be in this position. (Warning, though, if you're uncomfortable with seeing M/M stuff)

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
A progress report for the update with some preview images:

Unfortunately, the Professor Alpha lectures had to be postponed until the next 2nd watch update (July), though the sequence will be getting expanded as a result. I guess that means that more lectures will be available than was planned for this month?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Here's the code for Ci-Ci's introductory scene:

If you did everything correctly, it should be set on.

This is just one way to turn Taboo content on, though, there are also a bunch of opportunities earlier with Fatima who has flashback/fantasy scenes with her brothers. There's also a separate variable for M/M Taboo content, which, making an assumption here, you haven't enabled, so that could be the variable you are seeing as set to False.

Just for reference, here's the psychometrics menu from my save (Bi MC, all (afaik) of the kinks are enabled). The taboo card should be in this position. (Warning, though, if you're uncomfortable with seeing M/M stuff)

Which file is that bit of code from?

Also I just realized I never told you which variable I noticed was coming up as false. It was "incestuousmm" and I think "incestuous" was also coming up as false.

EDIT: Nevermind, those variables are still False but except for some of the dialogue (like referring to having dinner with the sister and mom as a "homestead dinner" instead of a "family dinner") it seems like I got it fixed.

Last edited:

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Which file is that bit of code from?

Also I just realized I never told you which variable I noticed was coming up as false. It was "incestuousmm" and I think "incestuous" was also coming up as false.

EDIT: Nevermind, those variables are still False but except for some of the dialogue (like referring to having dinner with the sister and mom as a "homestead dinner" instead of a "family dinner") it seems like I got it fixed.
That code is from the 'wrestlemania.rpy' script. If you defined Ci-Ci as the MC's sister than the variable should have been set to True. The only thing that could've happened to change that that I can think of is that at some point you rejected a Taboo scene, like maybe a Fatima flashback with her brothers, and it turned off the variable again.

'incestuousmm' is the M/M variable I mentioned before. Here's a comparison between a Fatima scene that checks for the regular 'incestuous' variable and a Sam one that checks for the M/M one:

Ci-Ci's dream does check for the mm one for some reason, must have been a mistake on Ranli's part.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
That code is from the 'wrestlemania.rpy' script. If you defined Ci-Ci as the MC's sister than the variable should have been set to True. The only thing that could've happened to change that that I can think of is that at some point you rejected a Taboo scene, like maybe a Fatima flashback with her brothers, and it turned off the variable again.

'incestuousmm' is the M/M variable I mentioned before. Here's a comparison between a Fatima scene that checks for the regular 'incestuous' variable and a Sam one that checks for the M/M one:

Ci-Ci's dream does check for the mm one for some reason, must have been a mistake on Ranli's part.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Reactions: WazawaiDa
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes