RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
218496_patreonbanner_brighter.png Join the Corps!
You play as a naïve young farmhand from Ganymede, thrust into an exciting (and raunchy) galaxy when you're conscripted into SpaceCorps. Meet the training crew of the USS Mercury - a rag-tag of gorgeous aliens, sexy cyborgs and predatory milfs. Seduce your beautiful fellow cadets in an ongoing dating-sim to see just how close you can all get. Visit strange new worlds and new civilizations with very different moral codes.

Your path is open for you to choose. Help a self-aware AI find out what it feels like to be human; or find out just what connection the strict Drill Sergeant has to your past. Seduce your childhood sweetheart; or humiliate your school bully. Explore kinks you never even knew you had!​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-31
Release Date: 2018-12-08
Developer: RanliLabz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b (fixed)
Language: English
Genre:
3dcg, Space, Alien, Sci-Fi, Male Protagonist, Dating Sim, Multiple Endings, Milf, Teen, Corruption, Female Domination, Humiliation, Exhibitionism, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Bisexual, Gay, Cfnm, Masturbation, Handjob, Oral Sex.

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v0.1b (fixed):
  • bug fixes
  • xmas screen removed
  • 2 extra kinks (Sapphic and Mr Nice Guy)
  • This is not a new content update - additional content coming in January :)
v0.1a(XmasGift!)
Patreon Tiers 1 & 2 have been unlocked for all users! Featuring:
  • Dozens of hardcore Fantasy scenes let you see into the MC's fevered imagination! (previously only available at Ensign-Rank)
  • A major storyline about MC's youth on Ganymede! (previously only available at Sergeant-Rank and above)
  • Facefuck the sexy AI who's been cockblocking you with her passwords (previously only available at Sergeant-Rank and above)
Plus!
  • 2 Additional kinks added! (Gangbang and Silverback)
  • New 'Back to Last Choice' button to reverse Game Overs!
  • New 'Recommend Save' pop-up at critical decisions!
  • Meet my wonderful Super-Patreons on the new credit screen!
  • Simplified Walkthrough added to make sure you don't miss any content! (download attachment on this page)
v0.1a(fix): fixed loop in lvl 3 of the free version

v0.1a - minor update:
  • minor bug fixes
  • annoying Alien font replaced!
  • new option to turn Fantasies (memorycloud/mindcontrol) on and off
  • images compressed to reduce file size on PC version
  • Additional Patreon content - Ensign Tier: memorycloud images added to level 3
  • Additional Patreon content - Sergeant Tier and above: memorycloud and mind control images added to levels 1-3
v0.1 - first release

DOWNLOAD
SD Version (250MB)
PC: - -
HD Version (1.9GB)
PC: -
MAC: -

Android Version (126MB)
ANDROID:
(kindly ported by Spear1403)

Walkthrough for levels 1 & 2

Attachments

ThunderRob

Respected User
May 10, 2018
dem nipples :O ..holy shite this is a huge first release..hope that means alot of content and not just massive renders in small numbers..lol

Rythan25

Feb 20, 2018
we must be thinking about 2 different things. There are people in group who compress largish games into smaller sizes - maybe some loss of graphic quality, i personally don't miss the difference. For me it's less about down load time, more about saving storage space.
^This

Its like when some gaming buddies ask me "you dont like playing video games in 4k ?" and I am sitting there going "Can my eyes even ****ing see 4k graphics ? I cant tell the damn difference from regular 1080p tv's and 4k ultra ones... they both look good to me..."

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I tired this game and I have mixed feelings about it. I was expecting more abstinence options which it lacked. Giving the character cult background I was expecting more difficulty for the PC to change. The majority of the options are it's wrong, but I'm horny, so it alright. The main thing that will be keeping me away for this game is its file size.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Staff Member
Donor
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
SpaceCorps XXX v0.1 Skunked (220MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC/Mac: - - -

You must be registered to see images

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote