VN - Ren'Py - SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.7.1] [RanliLabz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed this one from a purely comedic point of view. Really well done and now I'm really looking forwards to future updates.

As far as lewd games go, it's both insanely lewd, and at the same time almost not lewd at all. The ridiculous situations and humor get in the way of the lewdity, but I really didn't mind. This game is more about being entertained and laughing than it is fapping.

I really liked the way they had a sort of selective kink system that just evolves naturally and have to take my hat off at how well it was done.

Great work, 5/5 stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (V0.2.1) is:

Pros:
    -Great Renders
    -Nice Story
    -Freaky Shit
    -Something Different

Cons:
    -Nothing

Total Rating so far:
    Some freaky shit happening here,never know whats lurking around the Corner.
    Bring Them Aliens On!!!!!
    Worth the download
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pepette

playing ver 0.2.1
    really a good game !

With lot of sex-choice for the player.
    Most of time I'm not fan about male protagonist, but as men NPC are really cute and I can look at their parts... I'm ok with this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Carlhungus

Really well written game that explores a lot of content ideas. Refreshing to find a game that is not just a ripoff of other games and only incest based. There are many branches to explore making me want to go back and play many times.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Carpe Stultus

If you are looking for a crazy ride with a ton of different kinks, the choice which kink you want to see or don't want to see, different races of aliens, androids and many good laughs, this is your game.

The renders are nice, the story keeps evolving and will certainly remind you of a certain movie.

The only thing i have to say at the end is: Would you like to know more?
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LongDongAlex

A great little game which the developer has big plans for. Currently the game has some M/M, M/F, F/F content but is predominantly straight. Purely a visual novel currently but this is set to change at some point.

There are also fantasies and memories to provide additional content and background outside the current scene, which I love.

This version is essentially an introduction so if you're feeling a bit bored of playing the same incest roommate games over and over then check it out.