RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Idea umm like (i am a male bimbo XD) so will we be able to do some like genetic experiments on our character and will there be a non-feminizing the bully?
Male bimbos forever! ;) I've got a few plans for side missions where MC gets modified in the first run-through (but with the Saturday morning cartoon thing that he always gets returned to normal for the main story). But I think it would be cool if each of the Paths you took in the final version actually change MC's appearance... so he gets more muscle, scars and tats on the way to Forward Infantry, more lithe on the path to Flight, or more :alien:alien if he's heading for SciCorps.

And yes! The bully paths will have a ton of options (eventually!) that include everything from making friends to forced trans to maledom to :love:!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What about time travel sidequest? MC trapped in a time loop where he has to convince other people/aliens through various means (but can also experiment with some stuff that will be forgotten in another loop or find some information about someone and then use it in normal time). Or maybe MC will meet himself from the future that will guide him through some mystery (and maybe he will have sex with himself?) or he will visit his younger self on Ganymedes. And of course classic travel to the past where MC with a small group of weirdos will hang out with some historical figures to set the timeline straight (maybe not very straight though).
I really want to the MC have sex with himself! :p And it would be a great way to get his younger self laid in a way he can't remember (when the time-loop folds in on itself). I like the message from the future thing too - his battle-scarred future self could be from a timeline where the Cervaxians are winning the war: MC has to perform a series of tasks to alter the balance - mainly involving sex! (like screwing an Admiral to give the guy enough confidence to make a crucial decision, or 'distracting' a Cervaxian warlord :love:

grego

Aug 14, 2017
I really want to the MC have sex with himself! :p And it would be a great way to get his younger self laid in a way he can't remember (when the time-loop folds in on itself). I like the message from the future thing too - his battle-scarred future self could be from a timeline where the Cervaxians are winning the war: MC has to perform a series of tasks to alter the balance - mainly involving sex! (like screwing an Admiral to give the guy enough confidence to make a crucial decision, or 'distracting' a Cervaxian warlord :love:
cool idea but please provide several different options to solve the time quest.
for example
"(like screwing an Admiral to give the guy enough confidence to make a crucial decision, or 'distracting' a Cervaxian warlord"
the mc can choose who he want to screw male admiral robert or shemale admiral tamara or distract a cervaxian female matron as licking slave.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
cool idea but please provide several different options to solve the time quest.
for example
"(like screwing an Admiral to give the guy enough confidence to make a crucial decision, or 'distracting' a Cervaxian warlord"
the mc can choose who he want to screw male admiral robert or shemale admiral tamara or distract a cervaxian female matron as licking slave.
Sounds good, grego - give options for M/M, TS/M and F/M depending on the players kinks/traits (and all three if you've got the kinks required!). I like the idea of a Cervaxian Matron cumming hard whie her battlefleet explodes in the viewscreen behind her! :love:

Reactions: grego

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Sounds good, grego - give options for M/M, TS/M and F/M depending on the players kinks/traits (and all three if you've got the kinks required!). I like the idea of a Cervaxian Matron cumming hard whie her battlefleet explodes in the viewscreen behind her! :love:
i would love to see that :love::love:(y)

Reactions: RanliLabz

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ha!

To throw in another classic sci-fi idea: size manipulation. Tiny MC means a lot of interesting possibilities (tiny MC and Kex's long tongue...). Or maybe he could be a giant among his peers (in a more dominant route). Or some otherwise small animal could grow up, although that would veer into bestiality so I'm not sure about that one.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ha!

To throw in another classic sci-fi idea: size manipulation. Tiny MC means a lot of interesting possibilities (tiny MC and Kex's long tongue...). Or maybe he could be a giant among his peers (in a more dominant route). Or some otherwise small animal could grow up, although that would veer into bestiality so I'm not sure about that one.
Size manipulation could be really fun... an experiment gone wrong, say, or a shrink ray a la 80's sci-fi... (although I don't remember any full-body vaginal insertion in those! Unless Innerspace has a director's cut I don't know about...?) Another way of doing the size thing would be a pit-stop at a planet of giants or Lilliputians ;)

Reactions: Mister_M

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
how about making the mc father an alien. this will make the mc more diverse
I like the idea! But I've already got a major story arc planned for MC's parents...

That said, I haven't got anything about his grandparents. The idea that MC finds out his grandad was an alien would be pretty cool. He'd be horrified at first (because of his slightly xenophobic upbringing), but would quickly come around if it conferred some sort of genetic advantage - like an extendable cock or camouflage ability, say. It could also have a sexy flashback scene to his country-girl future granma welcoming an alien stranger to town!

I'll think on that one... I see possibilities!

Reactions: topgamer

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
Male bimbos forever! ;) I've got a few plans for side missions where MC gets modified in the first run-through (but with the Saturday morning cartoon thing that he always gets returned to normal for the main story). But I think it would be cool if each of the Paths you took in the final version actually change MC's appearance... so he gets more muscle, scars and tats on the way to Forward Infantry, more lithe on the path to Flight, or more :alien:alien if he's heading for SciCorps.

And yes! The bully paths will have a ton of options (eventually!) that include everything from making friends to forced trans to maledom to :love:!
More muscle AND SCARS HELLL YEAH

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Maybe his reaction could depend on player's choices regarding aliens or (more simply) if the player disabled alien content in fetish choices?
That could work... If he'd rejected all aliens up to that point he'd have the Terran Supremacist kink, so he'd be outraged - but if he was an Alienlover he'd prob be shocked, then pleasantly surprised. (I once saw a program where a very racist lady found out she had 20% African DNA... the science was bullshit, of course, but it was worth it to see the look on her face!)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
If he'd rejected all aliens up to that point he'd have the Terran Supremacist kink, so he'd be outraged - but if he was an Alienlover he'd prob be shocked, then pleasantly surprised
That's how I envisioned it too.

once saw a program where a very racist lady found out she had 20% African DNA
Maybe in some sidequest MC (with friends) could visit some racist colony/tribe and show them how wrong they are.

And btw you just got a new sergeant in your (patron) army.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That's how I envisioned it too.

And btw you just got a new sergeant in your (patron) army.
Welcome on board, Sarge! Check out the Xmas movie if you fancy a laugh... and lots of hardcore! ;) I've also got a couple of polls open. :)

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes