• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 12, 2022
It may be her last scene however.
is there still only 1 scene with her?
It may be her last 1 scene.

and i don't get why give an Horse dick to a dork like the Doctor...no one (not augmented or human)should oversize Mc's dling'a'long
That ship sailed long ago. Rydick does clearly oversize MC and has been in the game for years. The doctor is, in this regard, nothing new.

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It may be her last 1 scene.

That ship sailed long ago. Rydick does clearly oversize MC and has been in the game for years. The doctor is, in this regard, nothing new.
well i find it a bit not right..i cana ccept it from some aliens dude and for aug guys, but not from a Doctor and c'mon...the size of is dick is absurdly out of contest..lol.hope the girls wont notice it or MC could be put apart

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, was that TG scene with Cole just a teaser or is that a possible outcome in a future version?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
So, was that TG scene with Cole just a teaser or is that a possible outcome in a future version?
I am not really sure what exactly TG means, but I assume you're referring to that fantasy on the Cole Dom route where he gets feminised/turned into a woman? Iirc, there are plans to add this element to the actual story at some point, but it's going to be a while before it gets implemented. My best guess is that it will be part of a mission much later on in Season 2, which is still a few years from now.

I also recall reading that he's the only character that is planned to be permanently transformable (so probably not the best game to play if this is what appeals to you the most). Other characters could still change temporarily, though, like how the MC gets feminised in one of the guest missions.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am not really sure what exactly TG means, but I assume you're referring to that fantasy on the Cole Dom route where he gets feminised/turned into a woman? Iirc, there are plans to add this element to the actual story at some point, but it's going to be a while before it gets implemented. My best guess is that it will be part of a mission much later on in Season 2, which is still a few years from now.

I also recall reading that he's the only character that is planned to be permanently transformable (so probably not the best game to play if this is what appeals to you the most). Other characters could still change temporarily, though, like how the MC gets feminised in one of the guest missions.
TG is shorthand for transgender in a specific context of a total transformation, usually some scifi magic or regular old magic. If youve ever seen the games from tfgames.site, this would be the older content that focused on full transformations (tfs), not the stuff more common now that seems focused on crossdressing and sissy.

Anyway, I'm more than glad to see that as a possible legit route.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I think there has also been hinted at a route where Philmore is transgender (it's in a scene with Chad, if I'm not mistaken)

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I think there has also been hinted at a route where Philmore is transgender (it's in a scene with Chad, if I'm not mistaken)
I'm pretty sure that was just supposed to be Philmore catfishing Chad, pretending to be a girl to get compromising pictures and videos from him. I don't think he is actually trans or anything like that. Some of the choices were purple in this scene, but, iirc, these mark any kind of non-binary sexual encounter (so trans characters, futa, hermaphrodites, crossdressers, and, well, non-binary).

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes