Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
is pastor chang a man or woman
will there but hair customization and other customization options in the future
your childhood bully did you say we have the option to turn him into a chick at some point
will the A.I get a body
thats it for my questions and im looking forward to the xmas update

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is pastor chang a man or woman
Pastor Chang's a man - you'll meet him in the xmas update's unlocked content!
will there but hair customization and other customization options in the future
I wish I could do customisations, but it just isn't possible with my tech or my resources... However, once I'm out of the introduction sequences, I'll be doing a Patreon poll to select MC's hair and physique. If that's popular, I might do more polls for the other characters.
your childhood bully did you say we have the option to turn him into a chick at some point
Yes! You're eventually gonna have several options with the bully... One will be a forced transformation! Bit down the line though...
will the A.I get a body
hehe... too much of a spoiler, there! ;) But you'll be seeing a taster of her bod in the xmas update
thats it for my questions and im looking forward to the xmas update
Love your questions, man!:giggle:

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
:ROFLMAO:! Pastor Chang's story has a fair way to go...

But I'll add it to the to-do list of Fantasies... there hasn't been a non-sexual one so far!
Oh man I was just kidding because his prudishness makes me want to hurl him into deep space but I won't say no to him and any bullies being taught a lesson.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh man I was just kidding because his prudishness makes me want to hurl him into deep space but I won't say know to him and any bullies being taught a lesson.
:eek: You didn't mean it!? Dude - I shot him into space! A man who's spent his whole life faithfully serving his community and his Gods! A man who lives a life of moral rectitude and charity - tending to the sick... feeding the poor... caring for rescue puppies!

Oh jayjay… what will I tell his family!
;)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Maybe the reverend could be really stranded in space/kidnapped by aliens (that would put probes in his anus or smth) and MC would have a mission to save him (in a very short subquest). That could lead to some interesting conversations between the two when MC will be more sexually free, kind of symbolic release from the shackles of religion.

Reactions: RanliLabz

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
as long as we dont get a floating cloud that says we where fiddled by the reverend in school ill be happy or ill be singing
fuck the motherfucker and fuck you motherfucker if you think that motherfucker is sacred and if you cover for another motherfucker who's a kiddie fucker fuck you your no better then the motherfucking rapist
by Tim minchin

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Maybe the reverend could be really stranded in space/kidnapped by aliens (that would put probes in his anus or smth) and MC would have a mission to save him (in a very short subquest). That could lead to some interesting conversations between the two when MC will be more sexually free, kind of symbolic release from the shackles of religion.
That would be an interesting end to the Pastor Chang storyline - a kind of power shift, with some lessons learned (and even redemption) for the Pastor, and a real bit of 'spiritual' growth for MC. M/M players would probably enjoy the probe part too! ;)And don't worry, purely straight players... there can be probes for the ladies too. Hell... :alien:Probes for all!:alien:

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
That would be an interesting end to the Pastor Chang storyline - a kind of power shift, with some lessons learned (and even redemption) for the Pastor, and a real bit of 'spiritual' growth for MC. M/M players would probably enjoy the probe part too! ;)And don't worry, purely straight players... there can be probes for the ladies too. Hell... :alien:Probes for all!:alien:
As someone who plays M/M content, I can say with certainty that I will happily skip any section that involves pastor probing:LOL::sick:. The best I can explain it is that the pastor's really off-putting. Like he serves his purpose in the game's narrative but I mentally go "EW" at any hint of a sexual situation involving him.

Reactions: JamesM82

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
As someone who plays M/M content, I can say with certainty that I will happily skip any section that involves pastor probing:LOL::sick:. The best I can explain it is that the pastor's really off-putting. Like he serves his purpose in the game's narrative but I mentally go "EW" at any hint of a sexual situation involving him.
:D I can appreciate that... He's a pretty unpleasant character, and I think a lot of people would skip. (He actually looks pretty good under the robe, though!) Still, I think Mister M's suggestion could really add something to the story).

Obviously, there'd be an option to watch or not watch - and an option to save him or leave him to the aliens... :alien:

Any character you would be interested in seeing get probed? :eek:

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
(He actually looks pretty good under the robe, though!)
EW!

I guess probing is not my kink. I'll play that part of the game if it's any other character though. On second thought I'll probably play it even if it was the pastor so that I don't miss any part of the back story/memory cloud thingies but I'll still be going "ew ew ew" in my head.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I guess probing is not my kink. I'll play that part of the game if it's any other character though. On second thought I'll probably play it even if it was the pastor so that I don't miss any part of the back story/memory cloud thingies but I'll still be going "ew ew ew" in my head.
As always, I'd add a coy version too - just him in a cell or so something (clothed!) - so no-one would have to :sick: to see the memory clouds.

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
As always, I'd add a coy version too - just him in a cell or so something (clothed!) - so no-one would have to :sick: to see the memory clouds.
Thanks but I definitely don't expect you to make special provisions for outliers like me. So please do whatever is easy. You don't have to make the work harder by adding all that extra stuff just because of my comments. I'll feel bad if you had to add features that might get used by 1 player. It's really not an issue for me if I came across content I'm not interested in.

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
I wonder if you could use this for Jared Cole's route. I believe you mentioned wanting to have one of his routes involve humiliation. Perhaps part of the split could involve saving him from getting probed?

Let it happen = Protagonist enjoys what he see's and decides he wants to see Jared sexually humiliated (So you can turn him into your bitch). For the players interested in M/M content.
Save him = Jared owes you one + becomes somewhat more friendly. You can then call in that favor later on, possibly having him help you with one of the girls. For the players interested in M/F content.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks but I definitely don't expect you to make special provisions for outliers like me. So please do whatever is easy. You don't have to make the work harder by adding all that extra stuff just because of my comments. I'll feel bad if you had to add features that might get used by 1 player. It's really not an issue for me if I came across content I'm not interested in.
hehe... no such thing as an outlier when it comes to sexual preferences on the net. The things I've seen, man... o_O

The way I see it, the central ethos of the game is choice. Obviously I can't always add in what people want to see, but I can make skipping it optional (even if only one person ever skips it!) Besides... I doubt many straight players would want to see Chang get probed either.

Reactions: jayjaymax
4.10 star(s) 164 Votes