EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ033572_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Sarah is a most terrible pirate knight who dances her way around the galaxy empire that has been ravaged by war. In the galaxy ruled by a number of power-hungry rival warlords, an evil sadistic web is woven around Sarah, who is slowly guided down to her destruction. When the silver knight Sylia comes across the evil aristocrats who have run the gamut of corruption in the galaxy and the slave traders of darkness, the demonic twins, a desperate predicament is visited upon Sarah!!​

Thread Updated: 2017-06-29
Release Date: Japanese 2007-08-24, English 2014-12-26
Original Title: 宇宙海賊サラ
Aliases: Bandit Sara, Space Bandit Sarah, Space Bandit - Sala, Uchuu Kaizoku Sara
Developer: Black Lilith
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

story_sara.png Space_Pirate_Sara_0080.jpg Space_Pirate_Sara_0094.jpg Space_Pirate_Sara_0121.jpg RJ033572_img_smp1.jpg RJ033572_img_smp2.jpg RJ033572_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Mega added
Added Genre; installation guide :pokerFace:;translator link.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm surprised this wasn't already uploaded. Thanks. Now should something happen to my files I'll have a reliable place to download it from.
I never did beat this game. Well, I mean I got the ''bad'' endings. But never the ''good'' ending. Not that I tried all that hard. :evilsmile:

Reactions: KOR

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
genre appears to be missing, I know the hentai involves futa, does the game?

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
I'm surprised this wasn't already uploaded. Thanks. Now should something happen to my files I'll have a reliable place to download it from.
I never did beat this game. Well, I mean I got the ''bad'' endings. But never the ''good'' ending. Not that I tried all that hard. :evilsmile:
My libido alyz gets me bad endings too :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
@Sen. Armstrong
no activation needed just paste the cThe game states you require a programme callrack!

@Ellesmera
as a token of appreciation leave a like and enjoy the VN!
maybe u can upload a walkthrough here! :angel:
@Sen. Armstrong
no activation needed just paste the crack!

@Ellesmera
as a token of appreciation leave a like and enjoy the VN!
maybe u can upload a walkthrough here! :angel:
The game states you require a programme called sdrt 5.0 and asks you to download it.
I think your OP could have done with installation instructions

HypnoLust

Jul 7, 2017
Hey when I launch the replaced crack it says to input the change identification number and i have no idea what that means. Any help?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote