• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Can anyone help? I can't make an infiltrator bot because I don't have an infiltrator shell. What should I do?
View attachment 3551909
Sorry that is an oversight of mine I need to fix.
Once your infiltrator has escaped you cannot get a new one (will be fixed in 1.40).

In the meantime you can add a new Type I shell to the lab by using _exactly_ this code in the command line:

Code:
GAME.lab.parts.append(GAME.sbPartsData["SBPShell2TypeI"].clone({"pref": "military grade"}))

Reactions: bogativ74

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
Infiltrator Bot log entry #######

Obliterated nudist colony
Acid raindrops on your face
The bones, as their owners loved, are bare
Still hunted by the dreams of pHony girls
Looking for answers what happened to Bumbling Bee crew
You enter intact hideout
Writing "Rox Nebular" doesn't ring a bell
Security panel code
Obvious - "NO PANTS"
Nothing of value
Memory cube with Galaxina episode
Smirking, as the truth is revealed, you recive
an
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
were to put the "space wars" poster?
i never found the place to put it on? any wise suggestions, would be awsome ;)

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Oke, in post 3214 somebody had other dates in mind. But ala we have to wait a little longer:(
"Yes, that was me, but at the time those were the dates given for the release..."

Sometimes it takes even longer... :D hope nothing come between ^^ greetz

@yv0751
Which version of the game are you thinking about completing the story with
or do you still have enough story for many more updates?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arheme

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
"Yes, that was me, but at the time those were the dates given for the release..."

Sometimes it takes even longer... :D hope nothing come between ^^ greetz

@yv0751
Which version of the game are you thinking about completing the story with
or do you still have enough story for many more updates?
  • The game will be completed with V1.40 (Return Home Ending) in June/July
    If it ever goes to Steam, that will be the basis/version
  • Afterwards I'll make maybe three more extensions /episodes with some more dodgy content as "SJX Extended"
  • Those will not have "endings" but just be "side adventures" in Triangulum Galaxy.

• after that in 2025 I plan to either take a break or move on to my next project (Working Title: Witches Academy X)
    For that I want to do all characters in Blender and ditch DAZ, so I need some prep work...

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
  • The game will be completed with V1.40 (Return Home Ending) in June/July
    If it ever goes to Steam, that will be the basis/version
  • Afterwards I'll make maybe three more extensions /episodes with some more dodgy content as "SJX Extended"
  • Those will not have "endings" but just be "side adventures" in Triangulum Galaxy.
Pain.png.

I understand why you'd want/need to move on but from a selfish perspective I'm miffed because we only relatively recently (in terms of patches) got actual penetrative sex content. One of my biggest peeves with adult games is when the full on sex stuff comes right at the end of the game, rather than being a point where the content can then ramp up. Hopefully those extensions/episodes will fulfill the degeneracy quota.

And also because I just like the game a lot and wish it would go on forever.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Pain.png.

I understand why you'd want/need to move on but from a selfish perspective I'm miffed because we only relatively recently (in terms of patches) got actual penetrative sex content. One of my biggest peeves with adult games is when the full on sex stuff comes right at the end of the game, rather than being a point where the content can then ramp up. Hopefully those extensions/episodes will fulfill the degeneracy quota.

And also because I just like the game a lot and wish it would go on forever.
still my opinion, from a lot of pages ago, now, that i'm paying my 6 Euro's for a monthly subscription. #ending piracy lol
you have a working setting/world (galaxy), a working crew with a lot of options for interaction, for a lot of further corruption into degeneracy for the main crew, established locations with events and quest givers, so many options for expanding the game ...
just do the steam thingy for promotion and passive income, but do more expanding episodes, also for old places, and do a second steam thingy after a year or so ...
i realy love the art-style, but trying new in blender might be fun too, while learning blender, there should be time, to expand with new quests and corruption?
this is still one of the few games with a working and innovative world and rather unique characters/art, would be really saddening, if you close it ...
-_-

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
still my opinion, from a lot of pages ago, now, that i'm paying my 6 Euro's for a monthly subscription. #ending piracy lol
you have a working setting/world (galaxy), a working crew with a lot of options for interaction, for a lot of further corruption into degeneracy for the main crew, established locations with events and quest givers, so many options for expanding the game ...
just do the steam thingy for promotion and passive income, but do more expanding episodes, also for old places, and do a second steam thingy after a year or so ...
i realy love the art-style, but trying new in blender might be fun too, while learning blender, there should be time, to expand with new quests and corruption?
this is still one of the few games with a working and innovative world and rather unique characters/art, would be really saddening, if you close it ...
-_-
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.
Ill probably do a patron poll on whether to move on or to continue. There would be enough potential to expand the universe / locations for sure.

The steam thing is not decided. Just wanted to have a completed game under my belt for release if i ever decide to do that.

So three more episodes after 1.40 are definitely coming, after that it depends on the poll results end of 2024 and the overall patron/ssa success over time.

Also need to make one or two characters and demo art for the next thing to see how that lands...

One other reason for a new game is that i learned a bit regarding sw design which i want to put to use.

What i definitely won't do is work that into the SJX engine in a never ending "tech update" :)

PS: Definitely still need to work on some milking scene. Those Krell are pervy after all...

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Ill probably do a patron poll
is there a poll-option for the subscribestar account too??

What i definitely won't do is work that into the SJX engine in a never ending "tech update" :)
yes, that's so far the only, but most annoying thing in your games, that we can't use old saves ... i didn't complain so far, because pirating and because i have no clue how to do programming myself, and i won't complaining, now, when i redirect money from hot twitch-thot's to subscribestar ;) ...
i think, the most tech stuff should be build so far, just use the existing and integrate new content ...

question:
is the new 1:30:15 the old 1:30:14a patched?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
is there a poll-option for the subscribestar account too??

yes, that's so far the only, but most annoying thing in your games, that we can't use old saves ... i didn't complain so far, because pirating and because i have no clue how to do programming myself, and i won't complaining, now, when i redirect money from hot twitch-thot's to subscribestar ;) ...
i think, the most tech stuff should be build so far, just use the existing and integrate new content ...

question:
is the new 1:30:15 the old 1:30:14a patched?
My patron and sstar sites are mirrored. Poll will be on both.

as to 1.30.15, thats 1.30.14a plus fixes and some balancing improvements (save game compatible , as all minor versions of sjx are)

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.
Ill probably do a patron poll on whether to move on or to continue. There would be enough potential to expand the universe / locations for sure.

The steam thing is not decided. Just wanted to have a completed game under my belt for release if i ever decide to do that.

So three more episodes after 1.40 are definitely coming, after that it depends on the poll results end of 2024 and the overall patron/ssa success over time.

Also need to make one or two characters and demo art for the next thing to see how that lands...

One other reason for a new game is that i learned a bit regarding sw design which i want to put to use.

PS: Definitely still need to work on some milking scene. Those Krell are pervy after all...
I would suggest that you go ahead with the Hogwarts Parody after you finish space-journey-X. Right now, the ideas for side quests for SPX are still fragmented. Doing the next game will give you a breather and the time to be able to collect all of your thoughts and suggestions from fans to germinate them into a better game release for SPX2 or SPX1.2 or whatever you might want to call it. Right now, I think you'll have enough loose ends from SPX to create at least two more chapters to the SPX Saga if you so choose.

kontolkontol420

Jan 17, 2022
1714714015312.png

I'm stuck at Arellati, guide says to talk to the petowner (talk to the biolabs to get the wrong answer first)then i praised the pet, chat and ask for rmour but he says nothing, no rumours, and the guide says i need to talk to Tris at ship but when i talk to Tris she has the normal dialogue (or even the public interaction), what to do?

Also i'm stuck at happy hour at khelara, gave her dreg liquor at 18:00 then wait until 20:00 for shower scene but her SLstucks at 4

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 3598151

I'm stuck at Arellati, guide says to talk to the petowner (talk to the biolabs to get the wrong answer first)then i praised the pet, chat and ask for rmour but he says nothing, no rumours, and the guide says i need to talk to Tris at ship but when i talk to Tris she has the normal dialogue (or even the public interaction), what to do?
Take her for a public walk

Reactions: yv0751
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes