Unity Space adult game [WIP] [Development Thread]

Dalenc

Nov 2, 2020
banner.png

This project is not yet 100% defined, I am looking for partners and investment, a game created by a single person, but the basic idea so far is that it becomes a game where you explore some planets and face enemies looking for relics and having relationships on your journey.

Presentation

Hello, my name is Fabricio, I am a game developer with over 15 years of experience, I currently build prototypes and projects for clients who are looking for adult games, but who need someone who can create projects quickly while maintaining visual quality and of gameplay.

I'm creating this 3D Realtime action and adventure game based on a space theme, in which we have the option to play with a beautiful girl, but I intend to add the possibility of choosing a male character and perhaps the possibility of customization at the beginning of the game. , as well as beautiful NPCs.

For the game, I have several mechanics already created for high-level gameplay such as a shooter combat system, enemies with good artificial intelligence in combat, a system of NPC companions that fight alongside the player, dialogue systems, +18 animations, system of hordes of enemies, cover system like in Gears of Wars, dialogue with NPCs and much more

I look for references in games like Gears, Zelda Botw, Wild Life and many others, and I want to create a different story and for the community to help define some important points for the development of the game, after all the game has to be fun for whoever is playing it.

I don't know much about marketing, and that's an important point that I'm totally open to hearing, I can create a lot of quality stuff but it's not much use if there's no publicity, so if anyone is interested in getting into marketing just call me on discord to Let's talk, I'm open to proposals.

I haven't created a Patreon for this project yet, as I want to move further towards a solid Demo.

I will be posting the progress here, and also on a YouTube channel and on the X social network.

I know that in a short time I can create something truly incredible based on all my experience, so be sure to follow along

My Discord for contact: Dalenc

Captura de tela 2023-12-21 200337.png

Captura de tela 2023-12-21 200212.png

Captura de tela 2023-12-21 201212.png

Captura de tela 2023-12-21 200534.png

Captura de tela 2023-12-21 200550.png Captura de tela 2023-12-21 200337.png

Captura de tela 2023-12-21 200951.png

Reactions: Jimthesim