README Source Filmmaker "SFM" Creators List [2020-04-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
latest.png

Below is a list with several popular and some lesser known Source Filmmaker (also Blender and other similar software) creators. You'll find animations shorts, loops, pin-ups, comics and more. This list is by no means a complete list of every creator out there, but contains a fair amount of them and also variety in terms of creators, including: gay, futanari, straight, interracial, bestiality...

While I'm open to suggestions, there are a few prerequisites to add new creators:
  • Creators most have been active in the last 12 months at the time of posting.
  • No Phishing, Malware re-directs in the sites.
  • When you leave a comment to add more URLs, double check that it's not already included on the list.

Please be careful with already posted links, URLs die with time and/or can re-direct to malware, ads...​

Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Great idea to have them all laid out like this. It's like a maze having to find them all!

So, I've got something to contribute. Finally!
Here are three videos from , an animator that makes videos which almost perfectly resemble 'Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild'. Seriously, look at these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I figured I'd just share it here rather than making a new thread since my donor was limited time only with these 3 videos. Unless you want me to then I can. :p

Download links:

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
I honestly didn't know what this thread was about when I clicked on it but this became something very important to me now.

Reactions: Eucanuba

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
Genuinely surprised I keep making it onto lists like this, I very rarely post much these days. xD

banhka

Mar 14, 2017
As a side note, of those I have actually checked out thoroughly, SelfDrillingSMS has to be my favourite. Brilliant work and mostly voiced. I might make a list of the creators with the best quality animations (according to my personal preferences, naturally) with short introductions to what they might hold. If I find the time and can be arsed, that is.
You were not kidding! SelfDrillingSMS is in a league of his (her?) own! Such superb animations lasting several minutes with quality voice acting. In my opinion his (her?) work has become the new standard for SFM animation. Thanks for letting us discover such gems!

ezala

May 7, 2017
You were not kidding! SelfDrillingSMS is in a league of his (her?) own! Such superb animations lasting several minutes with quality voice acting. In my opinion his (her?) work has become the new standard for SFM animation. Thanks for letting us discover such gems!
I know, right? Creators using Blender can reach a better quality for single scenes, sure. But a single scene can't compete with what SelfDrillingSMS does.

Ps. I don't really want to slam Blender either, so just check this out (from ). He DID render this one for 46h, though... Can't even imagine what it would take to finish a lengthier one. I just wish someone had the resources to do just that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.