• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others RPGM [Soulgames Production/MrSerji] Dungeon of the Overlord (Working title) [TechDemoFinalFixB]

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017

Overview:
Dungeon of the Overlord (working title) is a puzzle role playing game where you have to collect keys for certain gates to master the levels.

Game principle:
The game is a puzzle RPG with an auto-battler combat system. To get ahead you have to collect keys and unlock blockades. It is important that you go head first and don't try to collect or defeat everything at once. You should only do what gives you an advantage.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-07
Release Date: 2020-05-28
Developer/Publisher: MrSerji / Soulgames Production
Censorship: No [No sexual content included yet]
Language: English
Version: TechDemoFinalFixB
Length: 5 - 30 Minutes (Depending on how you play and how you proceed.)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Control:
Download:

Samples:
6Mp2Bl.png UrWGpf.png

Last edited:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Finished the English version of my "Horror" project today. So the project is paused for the time being and now I will continue to work on the translation of the ERODE series and on this game.

As I said, there should still be NSFW content. I'm just thinking about what kind of monster-girls there should be :)

The monsters from the first area, which already exists, will be exchanged for bees (and maybe something else too) and the first monster girl will be a bee girl :)

What do you think still fits in the "grassland" as enemies? :)
The slimes will get their own area later, which is also "slimier" :3

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
I'll probably switch to the MZ completely, so here's the new title screen of "Dungeon of the Overlord" (working title) :D
12353412.gif

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Here is a rough overview of what new features are available :D

The HUD and the windows look different now.
There is also a minimap that has been newly added
With the mouse or with "Tab" you can open and close the legend of the map :)

The minimap also scrolls when it has larger maps, unfortunately there are rather few in my game...

Also, the value update looks a little different now :D

Reactions: simonne76

simonne76

Apr 12, 2018
I will definitely looking forward to the new content i love this type of game and the obvious reference to lulu farea!

Reactions: MrSerji