3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I did follow to see where it was going to go but think I'll drop out. Main reason is the story doesn't take me anywhere and the initial premise is too extreme to make it interesting I think.
Best of luck with it though, there is a potential somewhere.

Reactions: Skylaroo
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Soul Of The Paintings [v0.65] [TiDeMooN] - Original Size: (1.61GB)

Squashed Download - PC (335MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i like this..he has taken basically your regular everyone uses them daz girls but put a nice twist on them making them seem unique..and they are stunning...i'm a fan of kitty-ears on dames..one of my weird quirks..go figure..BUT Zoe is in the running for hottest "Adult Game Girl of the Year" ..now i'm hoping more of his curse/gift can be explored..i wanna boink the witch...(Christine is hot as hell too in a "40's pinup queen" look sort of way)actually..after looking again..audrey has the most beautiful face..she is letdown by blonde hair(not a blonde fan...heh..both of my little sisters and my mother were blondes..so i have an aversion to blondes..they to me are icky..HAHAHAAAA..i have issues)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I did follow to see where it was going to go but think I'll drop out. Main reason is the story doesn't take me anywhere and the initial premise is too extreme to make it interesting I think.
Best of luck with it though, there is a potential somewhere.
Agreed. The story really doesn't go anywhere and it feels like it gets sidetracked into generic "meet girl, bang girl" scenes.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Soul Of The Paintings [v0.65] [TiDeMooN] - Original Size: (1.61GB)

Squashed Download - PC (335MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY for this !

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Come on! "Common" means "readily available or plentiful".

Another anorexic update. I guess this needs to go on the "every 3rd update" download schedule.

Reactions: duane71

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Soul Of The Paintings v0.6.5
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: tomislazy and cebs

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Very short update for the time it took to release but I don't know the dev's circumstances. There is a linear path with a substantial increase in one girl's lust and a slight advance in the story. Of course there is a sex scene and a cliffhanger. Probably need to check out the compressed file since the full size is getting way to large for what you get. The story is very good and worth it to continue following.

Edit: Just checked their P page public. Based on that I am fine with the size and interval of the releases. Would be nice if they would advance the story a little faster and skip the sex scene for some of the updates though.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I'll drop out at this pont, too. Was never really interested in the story, but it's the third update in a row which completely leaves out Kylie (who is suppose to be the main girl?). The updates are not even 4 minutes of gameplay anyway

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
I have a problem with this game, when I get to the sequence of the scenes does not start the animation of the same, it always remains firm to the first image, how do I solve this problem ???

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes