3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished the new update. Short but very sweet. It's great to find a dev that takes the time to make sure there are few if any bugs. The graphics are great and the story line is simple and easy to understand. Kylie happens to be my favorite character so this was a very exciting update for me. I think Max is my second favorite. Wonder how those two became friends since they are almost complete opposites.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ehm... in the updated... Kylie told me that she couldn't reach Max... and the MC replies in his thoughts that because he fucked her.... but...what? Did I missed something? XD
Yep. MC went to Max's home and they got it on just before he met Kylie back at his apartment. Not sure if you missed Max inviting him to visit her because going to her place is very linear but I think you need to get her address and phone number and it happens automatically when the time is right.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Also great cliffhanger at the end. Mad sure I saved it at the point where you choose what to do. I think it's either Max wanting to continue with MC or Christine checking up on Kylie. Could be disastrous if you make the wrong choice or maybe they both lead to some more exciting action with one being the better of the two or the start of two new branches. If he keeps painting he will become so charged that all he needs to do is walk down the street and point at a random female for his next vict---I mean lover.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
wow the update was especially short kylie stayed at the mc small truth or dare game and that was it ?? really not more? I must say really disappoint

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I agree that it is very short but I wasn't disappointed because I seem to remember early in this thread that the dev stated that this is not a full time project for him. It was also a long time in coming but the work is very good. The animations could have been longer but I believe this is the first animations by this dev so may take some time to iron that out.

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,
Somnay said:
The colour of the text is all wrong,half of the time it seems to disappear due to the background therefore I'm missing a lot of the story because of this!

Yup in some background REALLY hard read, White on a White... Just add background for text, if someone want see full image, just press button H or MidMButton.
Cheat
In the location where you have installed the game , go to folder renpy > common and find the file 00console.rpy then right click on it and Open with Notepad (make sure you un-check the box Always use this app to open .rpy files) and find config.console = False then change False to True and save.
After you done all that Shift + O in game to open console.
Girls name=Points
kylie=9
Itc A really help because, expression status showup only in start of the game.WTF. I dont have enof points only in the end, i just try, and it work.
And, about Animation,,, hmm it look like creator forget add half of image in Gif, It look Good, but, anim just feel like half missing. Thk for create game anyway ;)

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
i dunno, the points are easy to get without any cheats
Hi, :) yup easy If you see or know points, like i write before, i have problem only in the end. And Repeat all again, hmm... Better like i always do with other games wait New version and start all again.

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Pretty good so far.
The writing could use a bit more work and, based on the introduction, the characters could use one or two more dimensions, but its certainly a lot better thasn most out there.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Nice update though a bit short.
Don't really know where the story is going but it's quite fun and the models are really well done.
Nice job!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Just finished playing this, from scratch to end.

This VN is quite entertaining.

I liked the story, its nice to have a bit of fantasy added to the usual "I'm 20 something, I'm lazy, I need a job". Even if the encounter with the witch needs imo to be investigated (I wish it will be developped soon). And adding a bit of art is a nice touch. It's well written, you know when reading girls answers how to react to please them. There are some typos in the text, but nothing immersion breaking.

Models are really great. Nice variety, Landlord is nice (I'm not usuallly so much into MILFs), all the girls look very good, but Kylie is without a doubt my number 1, Max is close though.

I'm not a big fan of static backgrounds and models applied to them, but here the job is quite nicely done.

It feels like some animations need some more frames to be smoother.

On a side note, stat-meter disappeared regularly when I saved the game (reappeared when I reloaded saved games).

Pretty nice game so far, now I'm like everybody else, waiting eagerly for the next update!

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes