3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I played the game for the first time a few days ago, it was a pleasant surprise, there's not much choices to be made in the game, at least I haven't noticed, but as a novel I find it good, and the girls are great, especially the main girl, haha :)

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far. I'm not normally a spelling and grammar Nazi, but damn there are a lot of them! It pulls out of the game a bit with each one. Not enough to stop playing, but it is annoying.

If I knew how to take the code apart, I'd proofread it ahead of time and replay it!

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for the update TiDeMoon, enjoying so far but:
-Be careful of the typos, there are quite a few of them.
-As it was mentioned before on the forum, even though the models look greats the animations need more frame to appear smoother.
- Some models have hairs coming out of their bodies

But anyways keep up the good work you two :)

Reactions: TiDeMooN

TiDeMooN

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Thank you for the update TiDeMoon, enjoying so far but:
-Be careful of the typos, there are quite a few of them.
-As it was mentioned before on the forum, even though the models look greats the animations need more frame to appear smoother.
- Some models have hairs coming out of their bodies

But anyways keep up the good work you two :)
Thank you for liking the game, as of typos and grammar we are not native English speakers so we are doing our best with online grammar tools and spellchecker, and for the animations we have poor computers that need like an hour for 1 frame and are unusable while rendering, we tried reducing the quality of the renders so we can do more frames, we are intending to improve our computers or even get a new one in the near future.
We still hope you can enjoy our little game regardless :D

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TiDeMooN Don't worry about the typos TOO much, sure there are a few but they're not too bad, the dialogs and everything are still perfectly understandable :)

But other than that, which is only a very small "negative" thing to mention, this game is good, plenty potential here, keep it up :)

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
This game is very interesting i had no problems what so ever and it was fun to play its kinda a slow pace game but it draws you in something i like about games it feels like you are actually in the game yourself, i don't know if that is just me or what but still i really enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work.

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for liking the game, as of typos and grammar we are not native English speakers so we are doing our best with online grammar tools and spellchecker, and for the animations we have poor computers that need like an hour for 1 frame and are unusable while rendering, we tried reducing the quality of the renders so we can do more frames, we are intending to improve our computers or even get a new one in the near future.
We still hope you can enjoy our little game regardless :D
I fully understand TideMoon, speaking a language you aren't related too is already hard to master but doing a VN with it is probably worse, but I certain the community here or your Patreons would gladly help you correct them as done in the past few updates ago. As for the rest I know it's your first game and your computers aren't beasts either so it's understandable. But nevertheless hell yeah I enjoy it fully and will keep a close eye on the next updates for sure.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@richTaste They work fine for me. Unfortunately I'm no expert how to fix bug issues and all, wish I could help you there.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Not bad at all, i'm only worried/wondering about the potential ass whoopings if the landlady and her daughter find out about eachother. Or kylie finds out about max. or dany finds out about max. max seems like finding out about dany would be fine. What if i come home and they are all in my apartment, arms crossed, scowling, foot tapping...the horror! I'd be like "I can explain..." *mad dash for the door*

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Soul Of The Paintings [v0.5] [TiDeMooN] - Original Size: 904MB

Download PC (195MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This is a very small update with very little advancement of any of the characters. This could be the result of the issues with their computers which would make it hard to do much. I do like what they have done with the UI though, very nice touch. However, there is a bug with it depending on which choice you make from the end of V 0.4.5. Choosing, I think, "I don't think so" brings up the UI but making the other choice and it doesn't come up. That bug seems to also affect the "lust" for the characters in that they don't show the proper lust for Rhea I think.

I am starting to think that this game is becoming one that focuses more on putting sex scenes than it does on the story or advancing the story for any of the characters. On the positive side depending on your choices wen Christine knocks on the door lust for Christine will move either up or down in an appropriate manner.

Overall this is still a good game so far especially considering the computer limitations they have. Yes the English is not good but not so bad that you can't figure out what is going on or being said so that isn't a big issue for me. Keep at it and I would suggest that you start spending more time on advancing the story and not just making sure there is a lot sex in each update. Sex with no story has been the death of many games here. Just my opinion. Still a lot of promise with this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added the tags of "superpowers" and "oral sex" to the tag list and will add more the more I play this VN.

ADD: Vaginal sex.
ADD: Creampie.
ADD: Harem.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@richTaste @Eerie Entity I also had no animations, playing v0.5. After a bit of fiddling, I found the cause. Don't enable "Skip Transitions" in the Prefs, it causes the animations to be skipped. I usually do that before playing anything Ren'py based :)

Reactions: zodiac44
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes