[VN] [Ren'Py] Soul Of The Paintings [v0.65] [TiDeMooN]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Taz44

Modder
Mar 28, 2018
Nice update though a bit short.
Don't really know where the story is going but it's quite fun and the models are really well done.
Nice job!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Just finished playing this, from scratch to end.

This VN is quite entertaining.

I liked the story, its nice to have a bit of fantasy added to the usual "I'm 20 something, I'm lazy, I need a job". Even if the encounter with the witch needs imo to be investigated (I wish it will be developped soon). And adding a bit of art is a nice touch. It's well written, you know when reading girls answers how to react to please them. There are some typos in the text, but nothing immersion breaking.

Models are really great. Nice variety, Landlord is nice (I'm not usuallly so much into MILFs), all the girls look very good, but Kylie is without a doubt my number 1, Max is close though.

I'm not a big fan of static backgrounds and models applied to them, but here the job is quite nicely done.

It feels like some animations need some more frames to be smoother.

On a side note, stat-meter disappeared regularly when I saved the game (reappeared when I reloaded saved games).

Pretty nice game so far, now I'm like everybody else, waiting eagerly for the next update!

TiDeMooN

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Soul of the paintings V0.5

PC Link:

MAC Link:

Don't forget to copy and paste the whole link. :D

Change-Log:

- day 5 till night
- more than 140 new rendered images
- 7 new animation
- changed the GUI a little
- added a lust menu
- working on a scene repeater (not finished can be tested by clicking on Kylie in the lust menu)

Hey everyone, we are very sorry it took so long for this update but we had a lot of exams and couldn't find time to work on the game, but now we are back and we'll try to work on the game as much as we can, we hope you enjoy the update.

Have fun playing!

marktrump

Jun 11, 2017

PC Link:

MAC Link:

Change-Log:

- day 5 till night
- 7 new animation
- added a lust menu
- working on a scene repeater (not finished can be tested by clicking on Kylie in the lust menu)

Hey everyone, we are very sorry it took so long for this update but we had a lot of exams and couldn't find time to work on the game, but now we are back and we'll try to work on the game as much as we can, we hope you enjoy the update.

Have fun playing!
Real life 1st...glad your back:cool:

Jul 11, 2018

PC Link:

MAC Link:

Change-Log:

- day 5 till night
- 7 new animation
- added a lust menu

Have fun playing!

Thank you very much!
I am looking forward to play this game :)

TCU

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes