3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sotp.jpg

Overview:
You are a young man living alone in the city with no job, and you decide to take a turn on your life. The game evolves around your choices, which depending on them, will give you different scenes, outcomes, possibilities with the girls of the story.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-06
Release Date: 2018-11-25
Developer/Publisher: TiDeMooN - TiDeMooN
Other Games: Roommate from Hell
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac(v0.8): - -
Others: COMPRESSED - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

80679_chris.png 80680_kylie.png 80681_zoe.png 83556_dany_screenshot.png 83557_zoe_screenshot.png 90162_screenshot0001.png

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm glad you like the art, we are doing our best. Keep in mind that this is more like a teaser to whats to come, we are already working on the next update which, if everything goes as planed, should be in about a week , with more story and more scenes.
Cool, I made my post so I could watch the thread, so I look forward to it.

Reactions: TiDeMooN

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm glad you like the art, we are doing our best. Keep in mind that this is more like a teaser to whats to come, we are already working on the next update which, if everything goes as planed, should be in about a week , with more story and more scenes.
Welcome aboard and I will see about getting you developer tag so you can use the dev channel in Discord.

@TCMS @Bloo @wep

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the art looks prmising, and the selected screenshots give only a vague idea of what to expect.
I'm guessing Christine is the MC's landlady... was that to avoid the whole issue with patreon?

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Too early to review, so I'll just say a few things.
The spelling is atrocious. For love of ... use a spellcheck. So many spelling errors throw me completely off zone. The art of the backgrounds looks nice so far. The renderings are so-so. The characters are good looking but reminescent of a 256 palette. Did I say that the spelling is atrocious? And yet... I will wait the next update.

TiDeMooN

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
the art looks prmising, and the selected screenshots give only a vague idea of what to expect.
I'm guessing Christine is the MC's landlady... was that to avoid the whole issue with patreon?
Actually no, we weren't planing on making any incest in the game, but if any mod would want to make a patch, they can do it of course :D .

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
looks and sounds interesting. looking forward to what you come up with. beautiful title.

are you taking ideas at all?

TiDeMooN

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
looks and sounds interesting. looking forward to what you come up with. beautiful title.

are you taking ideas at all?
Thanks :D yea we are thinking of making polls on Patreon so people could vote or post ideas.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
kk. in that case I would like to suggest whenever you get around to the sexy bits you might try taking a little inspiration from the vn College Life by MikeMasters where the mc (and you) has to err work and repeat certain actions to get the girl err properly goin, and to make her orgasm, or optionally leave her hanging by finishing first. (I would add on further that if this happens enough times it may result in funny conversations, arguments, and or cheating if you fail to please her enough. or if you are incredibly good at pleasing her you might end up getting special bonus type... things of some sort, special wicked hot outfits, options for a threesome with a cute friend of whoever the girl you go for is i dunno.) eh I like to feel like an active participant, rather than just a spectator like a lot of other vns tend to... well do.

might also be good to have like a stamina meter or pleasure threshold or something you can check for both the mc and the female. though it might also be more trouble than it's worth, eh just a thought.

all that said don't take inspiration from College Life in regards the mc's schlong size. eh the main dude's junk is ridiculously long in that vn and kinda breaks from... reality as you start pondering the physics of it.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes