Wolf RPG Completed Sougetsu Ninja -Kikyou- [Pasture Soft ]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Why have I recently seen a surge of Wolf RPG Editor games that have good girls, look like they have alright gameplay, but then the available pics/tags make it look like generic rape shite? It's like some clique's specifically targeting my technical tastes, just to toss in dreadful kinks where it matters and piss me off, as stupid as that sounds.
Don't worry, the gameplay is also shit

Reactions: sharz
D

Deleted member 368974

Game is entirely meh. The writing, and translation are bad. The combat is boring, most of the skills are useless, everything including the pc is an hp tank, the few bits of H that are in the game are disconnected from the story or the combat. The people who can't get it to work are the lucky ones because they won't waste any time on it.

Reactions: dd777

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I liked that game. Quite small but had nice visuals and nice gameplay. Can be cheated with CE easily if you want an easier game.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Well, that game's kind of a grinder. I don't really know how to use cheat engine so I couldn't find how to up the max hp value.
Instead, I found a technique to become powerful. It's grindy but it works:
-When you can get gold, get it.
-In a shop, buy whatever heals you (solid food is fine)
-I also bought some pure water in case an ennemy would require a skill to be killed (though I don't know any, it's also way more quicker)
-Grind the training ground unlimitedly to level up
-Become an HP tank
-Use wind blade when there are numerous ennemies and whatever you want for the rest, if your HPs are low, use the food, it doesn't count as an action in combat.

To save, use ESC menu.
The art is quite nice but it could certainly be better, with animation and with more content.

Also, the H scenes have nothing to do with the story at all, which is weird.

It's not bad but it's not that good either. 5/10

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
I have to say - some good ideas here in the battle system and I like the "battle maps" where you have to decide where to go.

Sadly - way too easy and no branching or decisions that matter.
At least it's short.

zevazdeoz

Dec 23, 2017
I have to say - some good ideas here in the battle system and I like the "battle maps" where you have to decide where to go.

Sadly - way too easy and no branching or decisions that matter.
At least it's short.
The story seemed promising, but they did not know how to involve the erotic component in it, but I like the RPG system, those who think that it is grindy did not spend their points with intelligence, I never had to repeat a training camp.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
anyone know how to unpack the "cg.pak" file that is located in "/asset/data/"?

googled it and tried several tools, got no result

Reactions: Sovahless

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I keep getting a d3dx9.dll error does anyone know how to fix it.
It's a DirectX9 error kind of thing... Most Recent Windows has DX11 built-in but that problem with DX9 can only be fixed by installing DX9 on your machine especially if you are using Windows 8 and Above... Find the DX9.0c Redistributable Installer from Windows Website or some other Tech Support File Database and install DX9...

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes