Wolf RPG Completed Sougetsu Ninja -Kikyou- [Pasture Soft ]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
What kind of scenes are in this one? DLsite description says you can "train the ninja as you wish" but I'm not sure what that means. Is there NPC sex or are there only scenes when you lose in combat?

My RPGM and WolfRPG backlog is getting long...

Reactions: desmosome

lowtierntrgod

Formerly 'Alastor the radio demon'
Nov 4, 2018
What kind of scenes are in this one? DLsite description says you can "train the ninja as you wish" but I'm not sure what that means. Is there NPC sex or are there only scenes when you lose in combat?

My RPGM and WolfRPG backlog is getting long...
Laughs in 1tb of rpgm/wolfrpg games

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Why have I recently seen a surge of Wolf RPG Editor games that have good girls, look like they have alright gameplay, but then the available pics/tags make it look like generic rape shite? It's like some clique's specifically targeting my technical tastes, just to toss in dreadful kinks where it matters and piss me off, as stupid as that sounds.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Paging file is too small for this operation to complete and D3DX9_43.dll is missing can someone add it?

lowtierntrgod

Formerly 'Alastor the radio demon'
Nov 4, 2018
Paging file is too small for this operation to complete and D3DX9_43.dll is missing can someone add it?
No clue how you fix the first part I do know a solution of the later tough
Just like all missing dll files the solution is using a search engine to search the dll file you need and download another one these files are plentiful on the internet

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
No clue how you fix the first part I do know a solution of the later tough
Just like all missing dll files the solution is using a search engine to search the dll file you need and download another one these files are plentiful on the internet
No why don't they just add that? It's just a little dll file the game is laggy too and it consume memory on PC

Last edited:

Orreko

Aug 8, 2017
Im getting a System Error code saying d3dx9_43.dll was not found when i download from any of the sources

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Quite nice game, but how do you save?
I just got a gameover in the first village at the smith, but when i checked before i found no way to save.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
*puts on IT CSR cap*
D3DX9_43.dll is missing can someone add it?
Im getting a System Error code saying d3dx9_43.dll was not found when i download from any of the sources
The DLL file that you are missing is a core DirectX9 file, not a game file. This is something that's wrong with your core DirectX installation- either you are far out of date, do not have DirectX installed at all, or have a corrupted installation. (Re)Install DirectX to resolve. (this link should prompt you to download "directxwebsetup.exe". Save it and run it to proceed; if you'd rather go through the process of accepting the download yourself instead of the easy link above, to ensure it's just the installer, the page "Install DirectX Runtime Installer" which directly leads to the above can be found here ).

Paging file is too small for this operation to complete
Paging file is the section of your harddrive that is put aside by your operating system to be used for virtual memory. In Windows 7, there's a fairly simple process to change it, listed at the bottom of this page: but I'll also list it here in case that page ever gets taken down:
  1. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
  2. In the left pane, click Advanced system settings. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
  4. Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
  5. Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
  6. Under Drive[Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
  7. Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.
For Windows 10, and again, I'll post the steps below:
  • Use an administrator account to log on to Windows 10.
  • From the desktop screen, right-click the Start button to open its context menu.
  • Click System.
  • From the left pane of the System window, click Advanced system settings.
  • On the System Properties box, ensure that you are on the Advanced tab.
  • Click the Settings button from under the Performance section.
  • On the Performance Options box, go to the Advanced tab.
  • Click the Change button from under the Virtual memory section.
  • On the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives checkbox.
  • From the available list, click to select the drive on which Windows 10 is installed. (C: in most cases.)
  • From below the list, click to select the Custom size radio button.
  • In the now-enabled fields, type the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile in megabytes (MB) according to the physical memory present in your computer.
  • Click Set and then click OK.
Restart your computer when done.

*takes IT CSR cap off*

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes