Video Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru [Lune TeamBitters]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
48447.jpg

Overview:
* Based on erotic game by Lune TeamBitters
Nanami is happily married. While using a public bathroom, she is caught on camera by the building manager, Kamata. Using the video footage as blackmail, Kamata now has complete control over her, and Nanami soon finds herself enjoying the sexual acts she is being forced into.​

Updated: 20th September 2013
Original Developer:
Publisher: Not available
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: English (subbed)
Resolution: 854 x 480
Format: .mp4
Length: 26m & 40s / 28m & 00s / 27m & 30s
Source:
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Torrent (2023-09-06)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download
Episode 1:
- - -
Episode 2: - - -
Episode 3: - - -

soredemo-tsuma-o-aishiteru-1-480p-opt.mp4.png soredemo-tsuma-o-aishiteru-2-480p-opt.mp4.png soredemo-tsuma-o-aishiteru-3-480p-opt.mp4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
See these kinds of premises are another reason why I just can't really get into NTR content. The antagonist used video of protag's wife using a public restroom to blackmail her? The fuck? Literally EVERYONE pisses & shits. It's a normal biological function. Sometimes we have to do it when we're away from home & have to use a public restroom. That's 100% normal. What is there some custom in Japan where it's "shameful" to acknowledge that one's wife has normal everyday bodily functions? Or that she had them in, le gasp, a public fucking restroom? I'm sorry but the premise is just too absurd. How the antag somehow got the wife to comply, let alone not respond with going to the cops or lawyering up & suing his ass into oblivion for invasion of privacy & attempted extortion is beyond me.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
See these kinds of premises are another reason why I just can't really get into NTR content. The antagonist used video of protag's wife using a public restroom to blackmail her? The fuck? Literally EVERYONE pisses & shits. It's a normal biological function. Sometimes we have to do it when we're away from home & have to use a public restroom. That's 100% normal. What is there some custom in Japan where it's "shameful" to acknowledge that one's wife has normal everyday bodily functions? Or that she had them in, le gasp, a public fucking restroom? I'm sorry but the premise is just too absurd. How the antag somehow got the wife to comply, let alone not respond with going to the cops or lawyering up & suing his ass into oblivion for invasion of privacy & attempted extortion is beyond me.
Because Japan. When you're confused about something in Hentai just say "because Japan"

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-09-06) that compile files from LUNE (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah, when I read the synopsis I was a bit confused. That must be the flimsiest blackmail I've ever seen and I struggle to remember anything like it. What I usually see is something a lot more serious with reputational or even criminal consequences...

Because Japan. When you're confused about something in Hentai just say "because Japan"
This is not just "because japan". Atleast the stuff I saw never had something this pathetic as blackmail material.