Video Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 [Lune TeamBitters]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
221709.jpg

Overview:
* Based on erotic game by Lune TeamBitters
It's the Sequel btw, given the title. I guess you could call that in a certain sense.​

Updated: 23th January 2019 (second episode)
Original Developer:
Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: English (subbed)
Resolution: 720 x 480
Format: .mkv
Length: 15m & 48s / 16m & 35s
Source:
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Torrent (2023-09-06)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download
Episode 1:
- - -
Episode 2: - - -

[SakuraCircle] Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 - 01 (DVD 720x480 h264 AAC) [8F6274AD].mkv.png [SakuraCircle] Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 - 02 (DVD 720x480 h264 AAC) [7E9AF9CA].mkv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
yea, but someone has uploaded the wrong one lol its for the first series. And its been too long I wait the white knight to upload the right one :(

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Dec 21, 2018
Do you know if where I can find the game? also, is it translated?
The game is not that easy to find because there are a lot of dead links. But even if you do find it, there's a game protection measure in place, so the game won't run unless you get the right crack. I've tried a lot of combinations, but I never got it to work.

If you find the CG for this game though, IMO, it's not worth any of the hassle I went through. The art is good, of course, but the scenarios presented are underwhelming. I wished there was actually a scene of the main character peering into another car like she was whoring herself out.

It seems like Lune rushed the hell out of this game.

• Sad
Reactions: Taurom

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
The game is not that easy to find because there are a lot of dead links. But even if you do find it, there's a game protection measure in place, so the game won't run unless you get the right crack. I've tried a lot of combinations, but I never got it to work.

If you find the CG for this game though, IMO, it's not worth any of the hassle I went through. The art is good, of course, but the scenarios presented are underwhelming. I wished there was actually a scene of the main character peering into another car like she was whoring herself out.

It seems like Lune rushed the hell out of this game.
TheUnforeseenMessenger if you or anyone else knows everything can happen to Uesugi Rumi and Amami Yuuto in all routes would you PLEASE post them?

Last edited:

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
I'm still not understand at the ending on the OVA, whos the guy that rescued the P.E teacher. Her husband or her student?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-09-06) that compile files from LUNE (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

Last edited: