VN Ren'Py Completed Sorcery of Lust [Epilogue] [DignifiedPerversion]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

1.png

Overview:
This story will include elements of MF, MFF, MindControl, Dominant/Submissive, Corruption, Exhibitionism and possibly other things as the story develops​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-25
Release Date: 2019-10-22
Developer: DignifiedPerversion
Censored: No
Version: Epilogue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Diane Portrait.png Jasmine portrait.png Fashion Show6.png apologizing.png Sunday AfterDinner Red.png Amanda Jasmine5.png Jasmine Apartment2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
well that was short. The faces kinda look weird. Wife is decent at least, but the friend is a real butterface lol.

But any game with domination... i'll take it XD

Reactions: Koulo077

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Good start, i hope in NTR/cuckold/swinging scenes in the future (trying new things…)

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Very interesting premise, i do have a good feeling about this one but i need to see more content, keep it up!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
As has been mentioned before the graphics at this time need some improvements but the story might get interesting. Will keep an eye on this.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
MC is hideous (and hairy, unusually enough), but I think the game has some promise. It's an odd mix of alternative scenes and conspiring magical harem with a domination training conspiracy, with passable but actually literate writing. If the author doesn't get lost in their branching or over-commit to improving their renders, this could be a fun romp.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes