Mar 29, 2021
The Dev should put "Kinetic Novel" in the description. I hate when devs don't put that in the info. Thank you so much for letting me know. I avoid every Kinetic Novel. I want to make choices and not just watch stuff play itself.
I can only assume that, since there are technically choices, and I quote the reviewer "The only choices you make are the order in which you view the scenes", he was quite flexible with the definition, but yes, if it's true, it should be described has kinetic novel.
It could also be that the game will present meaningful choices in future updates, I don't know :unsure:

Reactions: Metal Panic

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I can only assume that, since there are technically choices, and I quote the reviewer "The only choices you make are the order in which you view the scenes", he was quite flexible with the definition, but yes, if it's true, it should be described has kinetic novel.
It could also be that the game will present meaningful choices in future updates, I don't know :unsure:
Ah, okay. Thank you again for finding this useful info :)

Hmm, I doubt it. I don't think he would change the formula of his game later on. I won't come back to check anyways lol.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Will there be another free public newest version or what was posted in september was last free demo?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

It's now out on Steam with episode 3.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.01.249

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 82 MB

Come find me on .

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes