VN Ren'Py Completed A Kiss for The Petals - 11 - Maidens of St. Michael [Yurin Yurin]

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
MaidensOfMichael_2018-03-02_03-09-06.png

Overview:
Today at Saint Michael Girls' School, the class representative for the first-year “Snow” Class, Azumi Risa, had once again been fighting with the class troublemaker, Ayase Miya. Risa, who is earnest and hard-nosed, and Miya, who hates to cooperate with others, couldn’t have been less right for each other, as they were always on the verge of tearing each other’s throats out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 26/Feb/18
Developer: Yurin Yurin
Publisher: MangaGamer
Installment: 11
VNDB:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 (?)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Prequel:
Sequel: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi
Side Story:
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - - - -

Torrent (Contains all)
COLLECTION

chrome_2018-03-02_03-06-14.png chrome_2018-03-02_03-06-47.png chrome_2018-03-02_03-07-14.png chrome_2018-03-02_03-07-35.png chrome_2018-03-02_03-07-44.png MaidensOfMichael_2018-03-02_03-09-06.png

Last edited:

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for posting this, been a fan of the Sonohana series for years, and have waited a long time for this one to get translated.
I wonder how long it'll take before someone posts here complaining about the game being yuri.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Can someone please, please help me find the English patches for the previous versions? I can't seem to find it on the main site. Please, you'll be helping a brother out big time

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can someone please, please help me find the English patches for the previous versions? I can't seem to find it on the main site. Please, you'll be helping a brother out big time
I am working on uploading Hanabira 1-10. They have all the dialog translated but some menu items are not

Updated OP to be in line with the rest of the series and using its romaji name

Reactions: Olivia_V

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
I am working on uploading Hanabira 1-10. They have all the dialog translated but some menu items are not

Nice. There used to be a fileshare folder a few years ago that had all of them prepatched, but I have no idea if it's still around.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Nice. There used to be a fileshare folder a few years ago that had all of them prepatched, but I have no idea if it's still around.
Ya I havent found it. I have a torrent that has them all but they are not patched. Most of the patches I found have to be compiled or they dont work.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Tbh people whining about people whining will just create more whining. Just leave it out your comments altogether instead.
I have played all of the previous games so this will be nice.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

I got them all from this site years ago. Just checked everything translated is still there. Though if you wanna wait for Ryahn's post that will probably be easier for you.

For this game

Reactions: viShinigamiAsim

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I used that site for some of the patches. A lot of them are dead or the game was updated and the patch doesnt work.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

Pretty sure 10 has been translation in progress for a few years now.
Or not just saw you have uploaded all 10 on this site already.

Reactions: Romenjack

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Pretty sure 10 has been translation in progress for a few years now.
Or not just saw you have uploaded all 10 on this site already.
Uploaded 1-11 plus New Gen and Remember How We Met. They all have translations but 12-17 are not translated or partials

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Ya I havent found it. I have a torrent that has them all but they are not patched. Most of the patches I found have to be compiled or they dont work.
Maybe is ?
I'm pretty sure everything is prepatched.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe is ?
I'm pretty sure everything is prepatched.
Nice to know about this. Only issue that it only has up to 9 and nothing more.

Reactions: mesoru

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
I managed to find it. It has 1-10 patched.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
<3 But these are already patched. Just need 12-17
I don't think any of those have been translated. 1-10 were essentially fan games released while the developers were just a doujin circle, so the translators had no issues redistributing the games. But they transitioned into a commercial entity with Maidens, and most of the translation team stopped out of respect for that. I think some of them ended up working on the official English releases.