RPGM Completed Sonia and the Hypnotic City [v1.03] [StudioNAZE/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
The heroine of this title, Sonia is a divine knight of the King's Church. Receiving an emergency
contact from a town, the church sends Sonia on a mission to solve a hypnosis incident taking place in the town.
With their chastity controlled, townspeople have sexual intercourse on the street!
Men got hypnosis items and do all the things all around the town!
Her subordinates fall into a trap soon after they arrive in the town!
Even worse, her operation fund is stolen!
Sonia struggles to save the town in the face of hardship!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-07
Developer:
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
Compressed

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).png ss (8).png ss (9).png

Last edited by a moderator:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You are getting the game for free ... and the translator donate his time to translate the game, for free as well, only for the love of his heart. What are you complaining about?
The "both" part, one is the dev putting embedded texts, into the pictures... The other part of the "both" that, the translator doesn't want to go the extra mile to fixed the dev's 'shit'.... It's all lazy ass work I'll say, trust me... I have been into a quite a few to bunch of Discords servers about things like, VNs and whatnot's, about translators... Let's say it's one of those "TL;DR Huge Wall of Texts" of stories... That could take me over 30 days to tells you, of what I have personally heard about translators and their so called "service" to the fans/public... So I'm not gonna start about that, to try to ever finishes it as well... So yeah...

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The game is good.
+artwork is nice
+combat is super simple and yet kinda unique in design and function
+the map(s) are well designed and backtracking is often at least a little shortened
+story is simple but enough to keep some interest (holding strg is not obligatory)
+stages of hypnothism orders/trainings is nicely presented. (gave away some potential tho)

-super straight forward. barely any choices or splitting paths at all
-no real corruption.
It's mentioned that she can't be turned into a cock hungry slut in 1day cause she is too strong willed and yet every noname-lowlife npc with a blue thingy in his hand can have his way with her without any problems. (poor innkeeper. he seems the only one struggling^^). The "level of hypnothism" doesnt really change that fact.

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes