Son of Randy Dave saying Hi

Son of Randy

Feb 28, 2020
Hi. Ive posted a few other places before and have recently posted a few things here, but I just wanted to introduce myself.
I am Son of Randy Dave, a fan of Randy Daves style.... some of his comics are really good, some are too creepy (age wise) for me.
He has not posted in over 10 years, so I decided to create some new art based on his images and style but with my twist and color. and post them under the name of Son of Randy Dave.

No I am not his son, I do not know who he or she is ( but I'm pretty sure he's a guy )

I am working on a few different ideas using his style. I am interested in a VR comic and have made a few panels in VR, very similar to Madefire comics. The subject matter of Babysitters or Older/younger relationships is not something I could see on the Oculus site or Madefire. So I am wondering if this is even worth pursuing. Google Cardboard is an option because I do not need to post on their marketplace.

Ive been posting my work on a different site and get a good number of views, but I am looking to see if I could create a product that I could sell. If anyone has any ideas plaese feel free to contact me.

Attached are a few images I've made. 1033601654.jpg Hot Tub with Judges.jpg Erection.jpg Late.jpg Visit.jpg