seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
I cannot disagree with your opinion about the author of the game, although I am also from Russia.

First, it disappears for 2 years, and then an update is released in the build, then within a year it develops a new update again. But don't forget, he's working on two major projects at once, I'm talking about his other game, which you play as a girl. I also heard somewhere on one of the forums that after the 29th update, he stopped working with a translator and a programmer, who helped him a lot in working on the game.

Therefore, he is currently working alone, on two projects at once, so he can be forgiven for not meeting the deadlines for the release of the update. In addition, the game is now completely free, with the voluntary support of the author and no previous access for money.

:ROFLMAO: Although I still don't understand it, why say deadlines if you don't meet them.
Agree with everything you have said. I can live with the delays between releases. The main issue I have is lack of communication. Most posts he makes are about 'it isn't dropped' and he is still working on it. But those are the only posts besides the release ones. Which can mean months/years of no posts, when all he has to do is write a single sentence and say he's still working on it, and may which of the two he is focusing on at the time.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Agree with everything you have said. I can live with the delays between releases. The main issue I have is lack of communication. Most posts he makes are about 'it isn't dropped' and he is still working on it. But those are the only posts besides the release ones. Which can mean months/years of no posts, when all he has to do is write a single sentence and say he's still working on it, and may which of the two he is focusing on at the time.
Do you know the expression "you can't understand Russia with your mind"? :ROFLMAO: This expression suits the author of this game well.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes