Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Basically that one is a corrupted start.mp3 like it didn't full extract or something. I had to redownload the torrent for that file and copy it in. Think I uploaded one ages ago, probably find that by searching the thread but be faster to just grab a torrent and only download that file. Copy it in and replace the broken one, maybe I'll make a crc check script or something in the future for these errors. :p

zie

Jun 12, 2018
Basically that one is a corrupted start.mp3 like it didn't full extract or something. I had to redownload the torrent for that file and copy it in. Think I uploaded one ages ago, probably find that by searching the thread but be faster to just grab a torrent and only download that file. Copy it in and replace the broken one, maybe I'll make a crc check script or something in the future for these errors. :p
give me link

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
They're getting rid of the popular games section. I have no idea where the guides went or character pages, Translation Project is now in mods and for some reason still pinned. Though feel like king of mods right now, so yippie.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Character guides seem to be archived in General Discussion, just searching the site for the character name should get them to show up, though the few that had different names than the translation uses will be a little trickier.

edit:
Nevermind, can just use this to get them all in the same place:

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Character guides seem to be archived in General Discussion, just searching the site for the character name should get them to show up, though the few that had different names than the translation uses will be a little trickier.

edit:
Thanks, that's super helpful. I have a feeling these will be updated even less than they were before now. :/

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017

edit:
Only 4 pages, that's not too bad.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
anybody have a pdf walktrough ?
There's really only individual walkthroughs, the game isn't complete by any means so a complete walkthrough at the moment wouldn't be worth the time since it would change pretty fast with every release. There's also different branches for certain chars so separate guides are best at the moment.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Does anyone know the names of the threesome scenes with India Summer, MC & Shurik? TIA.
The one where she ends up super jizzy at the end is one of the first scenes she ever shot, and might actually be classified as an amateur scene. The other one actually starts with the dudes in military or police uniforms or something.

I have both of the full scenes in my spank bank, but unfortunately my spank bank HDD died, so that's 4 TB of fun down collected over 15 years the drain.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The one where she ends up super jizzy at the end is one of the first scenes she ever shot, and might actually be classified as an amateur scene. The other one actually starts with the dudes in military or police uniforms or something.

I have both of the full scenes in my spank bank, but unfortunately my spank bank HDD died, so that's 4 TB of fun down collected over 15 years the drain.
Oh dear, your spank bank went flaccid :p

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes