shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
hi to all.
have a question and wont like to read all 401 pages.
have downloaded game via magnet link.
i dont need to install game, it´s already complete folder with start.exe is this correct?
used the modified files for play in english...it works.

my question...problem: is there anywhere possible to turn of music? itßs a no go for me.

thx for any help :)
You can click on the gear icon to open up the options, and the music box picture should have + or - buttons or something near it to adjust the volume. If you're a little more technically saavy, you can open the qsp up in the editor, and adjust the volume from there to turn it off by default.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
hi to all.
have a question and wont like to read all 401 pages.
have downloaded game via magnet link.
i dont need to install game, it´s already complete folder with start.exe is this correct?
used the modified files for play in english...it works.

my question...problem: is there anywhere possible to turn of music? itßs a no go for me.

thx for any help :)
In game, click on the gear on the bottom left, it's the option menu. Otherwise you can simply turn off the audio on your tv/monitor.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
There was supposed to be one at the end of October but one of the people on the main Russian version got sick or teeth pulled. One of the two, so the release was delayed. Right now, there's no time window but fun to watch the comments on the blog with Google translate. It's absurdly terrible...
Yeah, his mate working on the game got his tooth pulled (which caused some high body temperature) and has to deal with some personal shit, thus the delay.

anto4ka73

Nov 11, 2018
...shame on me......i go on in screens and voila.....now i have the right screen with the menu to change things.
...sorry guys for beeing a noob :rolleyes:
thx .

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
...shame on me......i go on in screens and voila.....now i have the right screen with the menu to change things.
...sorry guys for beeing a noob :rolleyes:
thx .
Dont ever apologize for being a noob! Embrace it!

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
anyone knows what my issue is ? Basically i dont see some pictures, for exemple, all scenes with mom are just black screen. What did i mess ? Thanks :)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
anyone knows what my issue is ? Basically i dont see some pictures, for exemple, all scenes with mom are just black screen. What did i mess ? Thanks :)
Could be a couple of things, either your download doesn't have all of the required pictures or you loaded a save game from a different QSP then the one you're using now.

Reactions: toolkitxx

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
Thanks for the answer, i took the qsp file that is on the second post of the main page, maybe he is out-dated ?

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017

Here is my game folder so you can try, I removed pic and mp3 folders from assets/standalone_content folder so just copy those there from you current game folder also I may have modded my qsp file but I am not sure, but in any case you can just download new one made by Xorgoth from here if you want:

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes