Nov 14, 2017
Elsa's dad doesn't see me close to talk about something ( met him more than 15 times already). I am stuck at getting bj from Elsa, I can't go further...
And for the mom alt route, I can watch mom with her bf and rada with her husband. But I have no idea about this " until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later.". Is this watching her at 8pm in her room?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Hi,
Here are a few error with the latest qsp eng translation (sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment) which I encountered during a brand new game (if anybody cares to fix them).

1) Trying to enter Sasha's house (after buying it for her): Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!
2) Trying to sleep with mom and sis in your own room (when they join you for the night): Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!
3) Trying to give Vika the perfume in Steva's old apartment: Ошибка!Локация: hall_s_vikaСтрока: 111Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
the point is dat I played former version already, therefore I just want to find a way to continue my progress
Post under yours Mattius77 explained it quite well.

Hi,
Here are a few error with the latest qsp eng translation (sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment) which I encountered during a brand new game (if anybody cares to fix them).

1) Trying to enter Sasha's house (after buying it for her): Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!
2) Trying to sleep with mom and sis in your own room (when they join you for the night): Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!
3) Trying to give Vika the perfume in Steva's old apartment: Ошибка!Локация: hall_s_vikaСтрока: 111Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!
Yeah, there was a ton of errors for quite a few of the mod releases. They all seemed to use the same translated version, so there's a lot of errors this release.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hate to double post but hopefully these are fixed a bit better. Basically some locations were missing, renamed to something else, typos or forgot to change. Plus a couple of sections had a broken tag, </ p> in one instance and </div> on the wrong line.
Can a mod please upload these to the main post? Guess they work better than what's on there right now. @Eoin @ace_boogie ?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english
3- Run "Son of Bitch.exe" to play game

Tompp

Apr 25, 2018
So I accidentally told the cop on Brick after buying ecstasy is it possible to revert that in QSP?
Or am I doomed to never fuck Arina?

Unkn0wnPlayer

Jun 23, 2018

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english
3- Run "Son of Bitch.exe" to play game
Thanks alot!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i got both mom and sister in my bed
but i get this message (location not found)
not sure what the russian means

son of a bitch.jpg

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes