Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oh as with any updates, Avenger says burn old saves :p When introduction of new items or characters, its just a mess waiting to happen when using old saves :/

bargian

May 7, 2017
Hey.

Is there any walkthrough about university party?
Looks like i fucked sth up... i had no money on flayers and then when i had i couldnt guy them... now i cant talk to english teacher about party and it looks like event failed... even when i spend 80k on band.

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
I'm at the part where I need to get the suit to for the date, but the suit isn't available at the mall as far as I can tell. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
it should be in the mall, if it doesn't show up you probably font have enough money

Anyone know what i need to do to be able to work at the Nestor studio?
if i remember correctly i had to up your "performance" by working at the mall enough times and doing comercials

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Avenger wrote:

Я хотел выпустить обнову пораньше, но не вышло. Поэтому прошу прошение что не получилось как я говорил, и я сам не доволен таким стечением обстоятельств. Тут много факторов сложилось, так что обнова выйдет по возможности как можно скорее, но в воскресенье точно уже не будет. Помимо самого продвижения событий, было потрачено много времени на тех. часть игры. Ибо планы на игру еще есть и нужно было многое привести в порядок, чтобы дальше развивать её.
Если все будет хорошо то на днях выйдет.
I don't speak Russian but my translating-fu tells me it's not coming this weekend.

Reactions: BlueSquare

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Avenger wrote:

I don't speak Russian but my translating-fu tells me it's not coming this weekend.
I wanted to release earlier, but it did not work out. Therefore I ask for a petition that it did not work out as I said, and I myself am not satisfied with this confluence of circumstances. There are many factors that have developed, so the update will be released as soon as possible, but on Sunday it will not be exactly. In addition to the promotion of the events, a lot of time was spent on those. part of the game. For there are still plans for the game and it was necessary to put things in order to further develop it. If everything goes well, one day it will be released.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It might be worth mentioning in the instructions that if you install a translation qsp, it doesn't affect the first 2 screens so the main menu and the warning about needing to be 18 or older are both still in Russian. I thought I installed it wrong at first because of that.

I'm guessing those 2 screens are actually graphics rather than text and it's just the text that got translated. Anyway looking forward to trying this. I did a bit of a double take when I saw how huge of a download it was. Must be a pretty big game.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Wow!
This thing isn't really playable for non-russians, is it?
Half the time I don't even understand what's going on or what I'm expected to do.
Oh well, I'll pass.
I think I attempted to play it twice and got turned off by the garish menu screen and horrible translations. Tried once more, 3rd time, and got completely hooked. The amount of options, content, paths, and different situations blows everything else (I've played) out of the water

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Workout, build muscles, and last but not least read the WALKTHROUGH!
Genre: ADV, SLG, Blowjob, Titfuck, Anal sex, BDSM, Incest, Blackmail, Rape
Is the BDSM, rape and blackmail optional?

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
One character (sasha) has some required story where she's locked up and degraded, but after that it's just anal. Too bad, really, when you're using SASHA GREY videos and you don't run with it

One character has a blatantly rape path, but another path without it, and another character is one of those 50% into it situations

I don't remember any particularly heavy blackmail stuff. Lizveta, I guess but it's pretty mild.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
One character (sasha) has some required story where she's locked up and degraded, but after that it's just anal. Too bad, really, when you're using SASHA GREY videos and you don't run with it

One character has a blatantly rape path, but another path without it, and another character is one of those 50% into it situations

I don't remember any particularly heavy blackmail stuff. Lizveta, I guess but it's pretty mild.
Aunt Nina. Rapped in the park. Optional.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for all the info guys but where do you put the English QSP file?
ADD: I should have been more clear, it says to replace a file but it does not say which one to replace.

This is my first time trying this type of engine.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Step 3 in the OP (what happened to step 2???)

Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with the english one

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes